I just want to say Thank You

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety I just want to say Thank You

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gina Velasco 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tom Anderton
    Participant

Hi everyone
    I am so grateful to have found the FasterEFT method, its given me the freedom I thought I would never get. A little bit about myself, I’m 22 years old and my life pretty much came apart when I hit 20 lol. I failed out of my university degree, I lost my religion, I was suicidal and depressed. Called a disappointment by both parents. Had an physically abusive father. Now had major social anxiety. Developed a nasty addiction. Felt more alone than I had in my whole life since then. I was lost. Here I am and I can say all of these things without it affecting me one bit. I’m back in school studying the thing I love, with grades that I would not believe are mine a few years ago. I’m now the person I’ve always wanted to be. In fact when I think back to that rough time 2 years ago, I can’t make it bother me it’s like I’m talking about some character in a movie haha. In fact when I think back to that time I see myself surfing with friends. Thank you.

Gina Velasco
    Participant

Congratulations, Tom! That’s Awesome!! 🙂 How long did it take you to get from being a mess to being healed?

Tom Anderton
    Participant

Hi Gina
    It took me around 4 days to go through my list. The main reason it took so long was because I would feel resistance going through the list. Now life is like a breeze its incredible! When I finally got done with the big stuff I felt lighter. If anything bad comes up I just tap it away. It’s really changed my life for the better.

One thing I’m noticing is that people treat me differently than before, its like most people that I meet are positive with me. My family relations have improved, where before they would negatively talk down to me now those people just ignore me which is awesome. Also I visited a friend and his cat kept following me around lol weird stuff.

Gina Velasco
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sharing your story with me. I’m so happy for you to find relief. That’s so Awesome!! 🙂 And, it gives me hope.

I just found FasterEFT last weekend and I’m still a mess so, to me… 4 days is like being on the express line at Disney during Spring Break! LOL However, I do realize that’s it’s most likely to be operator error for me. And, like you… I do feel so so much resistance. I try to tap it out but again, I think I’m doing something wrong because it’s like the resistance just laughs at me and grows. lol

Can’t wait until I can share a similar story to yours.

Enjoy your new found inner peace and happiness!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.