fbpx

I need your help, guys

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety I need your help, guys

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lala Bueima
    Participant

Hey I’m asking everyone to please give me some advice/Help/two cents. I just turned 18 over the summer. I had a decline in mental health. It seems to get worse and worse with the anxiety, symptoms, feelings, and thoughts. Its really scary and I feel like I’m reducing to nothing. I live a limited life, I’m always depressed, irritated, and I change my mind all the time and I have a hard time committing to anything.

Participant

I’m sorry to hear this, but because this site has not yet taken off, meaning not that many people actually come here, and respond, I would suggest that you go to YouTube, and type in Faster EFT, and Robert G. Smith’s channel will display, and there are several hundred videos that you can watch, learn, and tap along with.

You’ll learn why you have the problems you do, and what you can do about it. The tapping technique is not difficult to learn, and once you start releasing and letting go of a lot of the negative stuff, and you start to love and forgive yourself, and make peace within yourself, you definitely will feel better.

If you can afford to have a practitioner help you, I’m sure you will get faster results because they are trained and understand how the mind works, and they can assist you to clear up what is troubling you. But if you cannot, go to YouTube everyday and help yourself. Many people on there will relate their difficulties and how much their lives have changed for the better, many of them feeling so great and positive, they go on to become practitioner’s themselves!

I wish you the best!

jemmi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.