fbpx

I’m Looking for a tapping buddy

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain I’m Looking for a tapping buddy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by   5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

DONNA LATOUF
    Participant

Hi,

I've been trying to tap away some severe pain but i'm not having any luck because I struggle with the wording.

I'm on a tight fixed income so paying for a session is out of reach.

It was suggested to me to post for a tapping buddy.

Is there anyone here that can help?

thanks

Peace

Donna

Jamie Edkins
    Participant

Hi Donna,
    I live in England so our timezone is different. Contact me & we’ll arange some time over Skype. If you’re not sure how to use Skype or need to install it I will help you with that.

Message me.

Have fun,
    Jamie

DONNA LATOUF
    Participant

Hi Jamie, Thanks so much for your response!!!. Yeah the time difference may surely be an issue. What time frame would you be available? (eastern time) ?

donna

Jamie Edkins
    Participant

Are you 4 hours behind GMT?

DONNA LATOUF
    Participant

I dont know gmt, but i knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a girl who said we are 6 hrs behind UK  lol

DONNA LATOUF
    Participant

it's 5:30 pm here right now

DONNA LATOUF
    Participant

are yu getting my replies? i dont know if imm doing it right

Jamie Edkins
    Participant

Sure am. I just replied. Laugh

Alex B
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am available to be a tapping buddy.  I've been watching Robert Smith videos and reading all sorts of information about EFT and NLP I truly believe in this fascinating system.  I have back and leg pain for some time and the medical community does not really address the cause in my opinion just wants to wipe out the symptoms which in my opinion is not the way to go.   I am fairly new to it found out about it about 7 months ago and would welcome the opportunity to work with EFT buddy.  I also have a some knowledge of psychology as well as other tools if I can be of need.  I can use skype as well as any other communication.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Alex

DONNA LATOUF
    Participant

Hi Alex!

I would love to tap with you. I have read many books over the past 40 yrs on, the power of the mind, the art of positive thinking, dale carnegy, tony robbins, etc. It has helped me keep on track all these years, and i've done some tapping over the past few years with the original guys of eft, ttt, tft and so on, but didn't get as much success with them as i am getting with faster eft. I came across robert just about 8 mths ago and watched pretty much all of his you tube videos.

I still have trouble addressing physical issues but i'm still tapping away at it. maybe a buddy with the same pain as I (which you do) will help. I was in a car accident and have sever back pain and a numb right leg.  

If you wanna give it a try with someone as new to this as you are, i'm up for it.

let me know

PEACE

Donna 

Joy Metcalf
    Participant

20I'm not sure if I need to post a whole new topic, but I'm now looking for a tapping buddy as well.  I'm in the Eastern time zone, but I'm pretty flexible.

I'm dealing with some severe sciatica, and I'm pretty tired of it.  “Standard” EFT doesn't seem to be touching it, so I'm hoping this will.

Robin Burmeister
    Participant

Hi Rosawoodsii,

I could use a tapping buddy also, It's not that easy but I keep trying…lol  I'm in the eastern time zone too so maybe the magic is kicking in….I'll be checking back or maybe we could connect by email;)

Peace

Robin

Participant

Hi,

I’m also looking for someone to tap on me.
    I’m at a lost with the words.
    If anyone is interested, can email me linda88d@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Linda

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.