fbpx

I’m stuck on the submit the notes part in the level 1 course. It’s not clear to

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions I’m stuck on the submit the notes part in the level 1 course. It’s not clear to

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sue Basler 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve done the whole level one course without a manual…it hasn’t come yet – it’s been 3 weeks. I have notes in my own books but it’s not clear how to submit “notes”…? When the manual gets here, should I do the whole thing again, typing notes this time? It’s not clear to me how to submit these notes…maybe I could email them one page at a time…help! I’m loving Eutaptics! I’m working on my Happy Journal every day, writing out my 100 “Happy Memories”, learning how to focus on and repeat my Happy experiences instead of the negative ones I usually do and tapping on the feelings that come up daily to upset and bother me.
    I want to become a practitioner! I will become a practitioner. Are there any other Canadians into this? Is there any chance of a seminar here? Vancouver? So many of my life experiences have led up to this!

Sue Basler
    Participant

Have you found out yet how to submit notes? I hope you have received your manual.
    Pity to see that your query was not answered. I think community forums are fantastic for this kind of thing but maybe this one needs to be promoted more. No idea how though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.