fbpx

Interested in certification, but don’t know where to start

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training Interested in certification, but don’t know where to start

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gone gone 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gone gone
    Participant

I want to become certified, but don't know where to start.

The amazing positive changes from tapping (until I fall asleep)

make me want to know how to help others with this. 

I think I am ready to make plans to do this.

In Austin, Texas- 500 miles south of OK.

I am busy with several demanding creative projects.

Do you plan on having a training session in the fall?

Sounds like a great New Year plan.

Suellen

JOY JOY JOY JOY 

Marianne Strait
    Participant

HI!

There are 2 ways to certify, a Track A and B….. thankfully, track b allows you to certify “long distance” as it were, and it's how I'm doing it.

The instructions are on the website in the practitioners section under practitioners training if I remember correctly.

Even if you aren't intending to do this as a profession  it's fabulous information to know. I am hoping to get to an in person training however right now finances are too tight…. Robert is holding a level 1/II in OKC in February, and level II/III in October —  other practitioner trainings are out of the country.

Having been through all the note taking, and just waiting for the final exams to come my way, I can say that the program is well worth the investment. PM me if you'd like to talk more about it.Laugh

Hope that helps!

Marianne

gone gone
    Participant

Thanks so much for the information.

I will look on the site, thanks for explaining the two tracks thing.

I have to save for the $cost, but i can do that. I will tap on it….

I like the way Robert uses the established science of neurology with the Taoist meridian energy to explain the psychology of learning… and forgetting, or  not so much forgetting as it is influencing the neural pathways.  

WOW

Thanks for responding to my note.

Suellen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.