fbpx

international ordering (Germany?)

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions international ordering (Germany?)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by   4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Margaret Stearns
    Participant

Hi there, I'm ready to order the training course I II and III LIKE NOW!!!!!  YESTERDAY!!!  and just have a question about the shipping… I normally don't order things from the US because a lot of them (like clothes) get stopped by customs and I have to pay huge fees as taxes, like 30 to 40 percent or something like that.   I actually can't afford that just now.

I'm really looking for someone to tell me yeah they've ordered them and come through just fine with no hassle or hoops to jump through!!

Or, can they be ordered from the UK or something? 

Thanks  🙂  

Maggie

Elcon Fleur
    Participant

I was very surprised myself when I came to realize that my own order was on hold at customs. I did have to pay a huge sum of money before I could actually own the material.

Yet, I have ordered other (smaller) things before from the states, without it having to go through customs and as I was told some orders do slip through occasionally.

Wish you the best…

Margaret Stearns
    Participant

Thank you Richard! That is exactly what I was thinking of, lol, everything I order from abroad (not incl. UK)  gets caught in customs and ends up being a big expensive hassle.  

Ok, this has to have a non expensive and reasonably quick solution..  I'd be so appreciative for any ideas! 

Maggie

Margaret Stearns
    Participant

How about England?   Have people in here ordered from England and had it come straight to the door, without being stopped by customs?  

and last resort….how big is the cd set sizewise?  If uk doesn't work, there have to be some American expat facebook friends going home for Christmas.

Thanks again!  I really cant' wait to get started on this. 

Maggie

Rachel Geller
    Participant

I ordered the trainings set to the UK and it got caught by customs, so it's good you're considering this in advance. Now that I've paid all that, I'm still super glad that I bought them! Robert sends a bunch of books together with the CD sets, so it comes to a hefty package. Very very valuable.

Perhaps if it would be split up into three sendings it wouldn't come to enough to need to pay for it in customs? Just an idea.

Margaret Stearns
    Participant

Ask and it is given!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!  A client/friend of mine who I introduced to faster EFT has a colleague travelling to the USA next week, and a friend living there.   So he's ordering it to the friend's place and the colleague is bringing it back home.  lol life can be so great.  Thank you all so much for sharing the experience, I appreciate the heads up

Maggie

Rachel Geller
    Participant

yaaay!!!

Maryse Gattegno
    Participant

Et voilà Wink

Participant

hallo, liebe Maggie,

…es ist zwar Jahre her, dass du hier gepostet hast, ich hoffe jedoch, dass du von meinen Zeilen per Mail informiert wirst.
    Ich würde dich gerne mal kontaktieren – magst du mir deine Emailadresse per PN zusenden?
    Ganz lieben Dank schon im Voraus,

Mit sonnigen Grüßen,
    Monika

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.