fbpx

Is it wrong how faster eft treat people who it doesn't work for?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Is it wrong how faster eft treat people who it doesn't work for?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Lee 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

To me it seems very cold and very cruel

I did faster eft 2 years ago and have felt worse ever since, i did email the practitctioner at the time they just said keep tapping and in the 1st session they said it will defintly help, why would they lie like that? Is that even allowed?

According to faster eft it works for everyone even dead people, but to me it just made me feel worse and please dont say its temporarty because that was over 2 years ago

sofaking
    Participant

Hasn’t really worked for me either but I’ve never had a qualified practitioner tap on me. Maybe I’m not consistent enough. Too much resistance to tapping on myself for some reason.

Lee Lee
    Participant

They actually banned my account for the original post here so I’ve had to make a new one

Why is there no warning this kind of thing can happen and is it fair that people are ignored when it does ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.