fbpx

Let go at my job. Not sure what to tap on

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Let go at my job. Not sure what to tap on

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katalin Dávid 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Annette Barron
    Participant

I had been unemployed for almost a year due to a lay off. I found a new position with a law firm as an executive assistant. I was very excited. Well long story short. They fired me after a 90 probationary period. I’m not sure what I’m feeling. It was a shock as I’ve never in my life been fired. Things were rocky from the get go and I did t think the attys I worked for were easy to get along with but I overlooked it and just went about my day. I’m not sure what to tap on. I did some work on the sadness I felt. But I do t think that’s the problem. They were very cold and in my dreams I see there faces looking all blank and emotionless. I know it’s bothering me but can’t put my finger on the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

Adress those faces, until you made them smile. And work on other disturbing things (not important, if those are not feelings, just notice, what going on inside- a sensation arise, a thought, pictures, you hear something, or you just know, that something is disturbing you), too. Work on that schock feeling, if you still feel it. Do this, until you find peace, and only good feelings remain, and the story changes in your mind. Or you can rewrite it, as you want.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.