fbpx

Live video consults and training?

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training Live video consults and training?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Regina Masson 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jenn Brockman
    Participant

I would love to have the option to attend trainings via live video stream. I know there are options for it. Travel to Oklahoma is possible but could be very difficult because I have a daughter with special needs and am a single mom. 

I love the recorded videos but really get more out of live learning and have done very well with being able to listen in and watch via live video for other trainings. 

Do you think it's possible at some point? I even know of someone who I could ask to share how she recently did it for her seminar in Dallas Texas.

Marianne Strait
    Participant

I absolutely agree! this would be fabulous!!!!!!

Buyer
    Keymaster

We are working on making this happen sometime in the near future.

Please let me know if you do know of good online seminar websites and how your friend did it in Dallas. Anyone else with other suggestions also very welcome!

We will send out an announcement when the online will happen.

Thank you for your comment!
    Marina 

Regina Masson
    Participant

I agree that would be wonderful.

I have a question I am starting to re look and complete the course, as I am listening I realize I don't have the notes/questions to be completed.

Could I please get a copy of the note that needed to completed for  level 1 and 11

I am so excited I wish to be the first FasterEFT Practitioner here in Canada 🙂

Thanks, Regina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.