fbpx

Looking for help with FasterEFT Level I manual – from ultimate training course

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Looking for help with FasterEFT Level I manual – from ultimate training course

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ines Marques Souto Goncalves 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I bought the ultimate training course 4 years agoand I am now finally taking the necessary notes (while watching the DVDs) and looking forward to get certified soon! However, I moved between countries in the meantime (to Portugal) and because I was already quite heavy, I left my Level I manual at my College back in Scotland. Since It will be impossible to ask someone there to send it to me until I go back in January, I was wondering if someone could help me on this. I believe I will be able to complete most of my test questions with the info gathered from the DVDs but I was wondering if I could count on any of you if I miss something (maybe we could work on it together if you are also taking the Level I – track B course?) Thanks a lot! Looking forward to hear from you,

Inês :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.