Looking for Level 1 student to practice skills

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training Looking for Level 1 student to practice skills

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Urmi Thakker 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Amy Roy

Looking for a Level 1 student to practice the skills found on the Accountability form. I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I am halfway through the course and need somebody to practice with soon.

John Reisinger

Hi Amy,

I’m BRAND new to faster eft, reading book and will be starting the online course soon. Would love to practice if you up for working with fast learning beginner. I’m in Seattle, WA area.

Amy Roy

Thank you John. I just finished practicing the skills. I am sorry. Good luck.

Urmi Thakker

I am doing level 1 online training prgroamme and i am looking for somebody to practice with on skype. I live in India.

Gloudina Greenacre

Hi Urmi,

I’d like to practice with you – I live in Spain. Tuesdays are best for me. Thanks.

Urmi Thakker

Hi Gloudina,
    I m so glad u r interested to practice together. Sorry for the late reply. Tuesdays r fine with me. We can work through Skype if that’s ok with u. Please let me know vat is the convenient time for u?
    My mail id is

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.