fbpx

Loss due to infertility

Home Forums FasterEFT Grief and Loss Loss due to infertility

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joy W. Pan 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sidiri Q
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to this forum and am just learning about how to use EFT. A few years ago, aged 39, I discovered that it was very unlikely that I would ever be able to have a child. It was a huge shock at the time, but I found a way to get on with my life and tried to keep it in perspective. I know that there are other ways to create a family but at times I still feel a tremendous loss when I think about what it would have been like to have a child. I know that it is not helpful to dwell on that as I want to move on and create a happy life for myself. I need to find a way to heal and to deal with the feelings of deep sadness and loss that come up from time to time.

I would be very grateful if someone could direct me to a video clip that may be helpful or some guidance in how to reduce the intensity of those emotions using tapping technique. Thank you.

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

Aloha Sidiri and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your life encounters. I am most certain that we can all benefit from each other. I have been looking for a RS video and thinking through what you wrote. Knowing that when our physical body's natural process to produce is somehow not in sync and can be view as a loss chance or “not measuring up to”. It can be very stressful. I hope #155 can be helpful to us in this area. 

For my own affirmation about my body, here is my today's affirmation: 
    ” I am my own creative center and I am free to produce in many loving ways.”
    Laugh Laugh Laugh  Spinning Laugh Laugh Laugh 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.