fbpx

My experience with Tapping

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions My experience with Tapping

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronald 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ronald
    Participant

I know this forum is kinda abandonned but I want to add two of my experiences with FasterEFT.

I did FasterEFT on ‘Doing the Dishes’. Each day, I’d tap visualizing myself doing the dishes. I tapped until I was indifferent about doing the task. I just tapped. Never forcing myself to clean dishes once. Then one day, I found myself handling dishes and getting the job done. Till this day, I still ‘do the dishes’ without any hesitations. Didn’t have to tap on this pretty much. Consistency until behaviour settled in by itself.

My 2nd one was on a video game named World of Warcraft. There’s this event that runs on sundays that I really wanted to win. It is the ‘Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza‘. What does a player have to do? They have to fish in schools of fishes until they have enough items to turn in. We’ll I did tap on fishing in those schools of fishes. Everyday, at least 3 times, I’d tap myself fishing ingame. Eventually, I became indifferent to fishing. I could fish for hours on end.

But I made a mistake. The problem I wanted to tackle was multifaceted. I should have tapped on other players fishing in the same pools. The tournament itself. The low quantity of items per pools. I got rid of only one part of a problem. Anyway, I left the game as it is unfun and never got my reward (ring). But I learned something from tackling this problem.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.