fbpx

obsessive compulsive

Home Forums FasterEFT Addictions obsessive compulsive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vince anello
    Participant

SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN 6TH GRADE I HAVE A COMPULSION TO RECORD EVERYTHING.I WRITE DOWN DAYLY EVENTS AND CONSTANTLY ARE GOING OVER THEM.IF I CANNOT FIND AN EVENT I GET ANXIETY.I THINK BECAUSE MY PARENTS MADE ME FEEL THAT I WOULD NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.I OVERCOMPENSATED.I HAVE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND IN THE SPORT OF POWERLIFTING I WON 5 WORLD TITLES.I AM GOING TO BE 67 THIS YEAR AND THIS CONSTANT DOCUMENTATION IS AN EXTREME MENTAL BURDEN!!!!CAN TAPPING HELP TO ELEVIATE MY DESIRE TO WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN,AND CONSTANTLY GO BACK TO CHECK EVENTS?I HAVE USED TAPPING WITH GREAT RESULTS WITH MY CLIENTS,BUT I CANT GET RID OF THIS LONG STANDING COMPULSION!!!

http://www.americanstrengthlegends.com

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

The Short and Simple Answer is…. YES!

You are the MASTER of your Domain! You CAN CHANGE Anything/Everything about how you FEEL!

I have used fasterEFT+ to make Changes in the way I do things, in the way I Process Thoughts, the way I SEE Things, the WAY I LOVE!

Tapping is an AWESOME WAY to GAIN CONTROL of your FEELINGS and EXCEL in ANY Way!

I would watch and Follow along to the Videos that you can identify with and/or Post more info, for Guidance.

YES, YOU CAN!

Peace

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.