fbpx

OFFERING AGAIN – Free Anxiety/Panic/Agoraphobia Sessions Indefinitely. Anyone interested?

Home Forums FasterEFT PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety OFFERING AGAIN – Free Anxiety/Panic/Agoraphobia Sessions Indefinitely. Anyone interested?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sue Basler 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Jodie, I live in Western Australia and I’m a Level 1 FasterEFT Practitioner. I would like to offer sessions to anyone “suffering” with an anxiety “disorder” I would like to do this because I would like a chance to work further on my own Anxiety/Panic attacks too. If you are interested, please contact me and let me know your country and times of availability. My days of availability are every day and I would prefer a close time zone to mine, up to 6 hours difference please . I would also prefer to swap with someone who can conduct a session so that my issues can be addressed also. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Peace :)

Participant

Hello Jodie,

I would love to do some sessions with you. I live in Germany. There is a time difference at about 9 hours, so we could do sessions in the evenings. That would be around 10 to 12 o’clock in Western Australia (Perth?). My e-mail adress is fastereft-practitioner@freenet.de.

Have a nice day!
    Annette

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Annette.

Just letting you know I will email you to confirm times, days etc.

Have a great day yourself

Jodie :)

P.S. Since I can’t edit my post, to anyone else who may be wanting to swap sessions, just wanted to clarify that you don’t have to be a FEFT practitioner but know how to conduct a session, – ie studying for level one or have been swapping with others even if you don’t want to be a practitioner. Thanks :)

Participant

Hi,

I am Gitta. I live in the US, in Florida. I am also in training for Level I. I would love to work with you. I am available on Fridays, at 9 and 10 in the morning, your time. But we could work together on weekends too.

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hi,

I am Gitta. I live in the US, in Florida. I am also in training for Level I. I would love to work with you. I am available on Fridays, at 9 and 10 in the morning, your time. But we could work together on weekends too.

Hi Gitta, thanks for your reply to my post. Sounds like a plan.
    My email address is facts @fastfreedom.com.au or my Skype ID is Jazz9571. We can work out something through there if thats ok with you.

Thanks,

Jodie :)

Participant

Hi Jodie,

My name is Graham. I’m in Florida. I am on here on the website for the first time and have not done any faster eft, but I was hunting around to try to find a practitioner to work with. I don’t mind paying you if you feel you could help me with some anxiety and fear issues.

If this would not work for you, no problem, but I ran across your post and figured I’d ask.

You can reach me at fridgemagnets@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Participant

Hi Jodie,
    my name is Suzanne and I live in NY – I have been watching Robert Smith on YouTube videos the past year and a half – lately I’ve been understanding much better and trying on my own – but I would greatly need help.
    I have this fear and anxiety – ever since childhood and I would really love to get rid of that.
    You may reach me at smbp29@outlook.com – looking forward to hear from you.
    Thanks!

s

Participant

Hi Jodie
    Even I have a health anxiety I need to work on and get rid of. I am currently in NJ. It would be great if you can offer some sessions to me. Please do let m know

Sue Basler
    Participant

Hi Jodie
    Are you still offering free sessions?
    I live in South Africa, so there is 6 – 8 hours difference – you would be ahead of us in time, but that should not be too much of a problem.
    I too have had what feels like a life time of anxiety and have been working on myself many years. If you would like to do swop sessions that would be great.
    Regards
    Sue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.