fbpx

Pain neuropathy diabetes – anyone have FasterEFT experience tapping self or others ?

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain Pain neuropathy diabetes – anyone have FasterEFT experience tapping self or others ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Victoria Susan Leigh 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi All,
    My dear friend has severe neuropathy pain in her feet, burning sensation while her feet are also having sensation of being very cold, and today sensation of burning running up her legs – the pain is so intense & her response to any facilitation is so strong as well — I know that it “isn’t real” as Robert says — just in writing that statement I realize that I need to release my “triggers” to her intensity as well — if anyone has some input, insights, reminders, or videos —we would greatly appreciate it. We have done many hours of tapping on some of her dark childhood memories and made some awesome progress. I am still hoping to make it to the level I training in OK :))))) – I know that this will give me tools to help her and many more people, & me too!!.
    THANK YOU FEFT COMMUNITY :)
    Victoria

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.