fbpx

Practitioner Mentor/Buddy Support

Home Forums Practitioners FasterEFT Practitioner Marketing Practitioner Mentor/Buddy Support

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joachim Eriksson 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Participant

Hi All,

I am a new Certified Level 1 Practitioner and would love to buddy-up with someone else who may be a newer practitioner or someone else who has been practicing for awhile but would be interested in mentoring a newbie.  I'm just looking for someone to discuss marketing strategies with as well as practices and protocols and do some tapping with too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Joella (JoJo)Laugh

Julia Albath
    Participant

JoJo,

have you found yourself a buddy/mentor? I'd be happy to discuss marketing strategies with you. If you want, you can just post them here, that way others can answer as well and read and learn as well.

I'm still new to marketing my own business, but I'm always happy to exchange ideas with others.

Peace,

Julia

Participant

Julia,

Thanks for replying….I was begining to think I was out here aloneLaugh  Yes, I would love to talk to you about marketing and such.  How does this work, should I contact you off of the forum?

Thanks!

Joella

Julia Albath
    Participant

Joella,

this side of the forum gets a bit less action. If you can, post the questions here, so others can benefit from it too. If you'd rather not, just send me a PM or off the forum.

What are you currently doing and/or what are you hoping to do? 

Julia

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Hi,

Have you found a buddy?  I don't have a whole lot of time but PM me and perhaps we can find some time where I can buddy up with you.  It really is helpful to experience tapping with a buddy……  both as a recipient and as a practitioner13

Marianne

Joachim Eriksson
    Participant
    I would really like to “couple up” with a FasterEFT practitioner & exchange sessions over Skype!
    I am level II with a little more than 100 hours of tapping on others. Not that I require tapping-buddy to have that as well, anyone with passion for FasterEFT & who wants to buddy up will make me happy!

Joella, have you found a buddy you are working with yet?

When I think of it, I would suggest that the category: “Practitioner Mentor/Buddy Support” should be it's own category in the Practitioner forum (If the Marina admin happens to see this) Wink.
    Peace & Joy!
    /Joachim
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.