fbpx

Product Discount Codes/Coupons

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Product Discount Codes/Coupons

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Ela Wehrmann 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Jean Rudko
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I have been a lover of EFT for a few years.  I'm so excited that I found Faster EFT.  I just came across the website yesterday.  I already have a great testimonial for an issue it helped clear, thanks to the free online videos.  I would love to order the DVD sets.   I see there was a discount code that expired July 10th.  Robert orMarina, is there a chance of another discount coming along soon?  I really hope so?  That would help greatly!  Also, I wish the 95 DVD set could be purchased in several different stages. 

Look forward to your reply,

Pynkeye

Daniele Girard
    Participant

Hello,

I am a new “forumer”.Embarassed

Is there any discount-coupon coming before the end of this year?

I would really love to start quickly the training I,II&III, but the price is a little heavy.

(I am an alone mom with 2 big kids!)

I beg your pardon for my english and thank you all for this nice community.

This forum is really helpfull.

Daniele Cool

Ela Wehrmann
    Participant

hello, I have already retained airfare from Alaska to Relationship course in OK. Any chance you have a discount code for the course? Airfare was quite costly and looking to save some $$. The seminar I believe is well priced just experiencing a little stinker shot on $1100 for RT airfare.

Ela Wehrmann
    Participant

OMG…LOL….should of reread before I sent…that was sticker shock

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.