fbpx

Pysical pain from injury from a car accident .

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Pysical pain from injury from a car accident .

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carla Groot 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nishat Rehana
    Participant

Will the tapping help for the physical pain from the injury cause its getting worse as I am growing old. Please let me know. Thank you.

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi Leena,

Just try it! You can tap on everything…

Have you tapped on the injury itself? And the changes the injury brought into your life?

How do you feel about the consequences you have to face because of the injury, the pain you have because of it?

Do you blame the people involved? Do you blame yourself?

These are also things to tap on. In my experience pain is not always the easiest thing to tap on, but all the things that caused your pain, the emotions you feel about having pain can also be helpfull to tap on, and reduce the pain also.

I wish you healing…

Carla

Robin Burmeister
    Participant

Nicely said, I also find pain not so easy to tap on but I keep doing it;)

Peace

Robin

Carla Groot
    Participant

Pain is such a strange thing….

I have a pain in my abdomen sometimes, it is a very sudden and sharp pain and tapping is the only thing that works….sometimes it takes three rounds, but sometimes it takes half an hour to get rid of it.

With big things-such as an injury- I would try to tap on how you felt about having pain because of the injury.

How you felt about it then, and how you feel about it now.

And also the injury itself, was it a major trauma? Can you go back there without fear or other big emotions?

I would try to tap on all the aspects of the injury itself, the pictures, the colours, the sounds, the reactions.

Love and peace

Carla

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.