fbpx

Questions about Tapping words, lesson to be learnd and actions to be taken

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Questions about Tapping words, lesson to be learnd and actions to be taken

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

1. There is a saying you get what you focus on : So if you are continuously saying words like “let of the anger, guilt, frustration, etc. etc, . even though you are flipping or spin the images, which might be the feelings, sights, sounds, it seems on a daily basis you are hearing these words a lot.
    2. There are some methods that think it is important to get the lesson from your experience …the lesson you can apply to your life now. So for example if your parents worked hard and could not earn money…that was the lesson you might have learned, but now with letting that go you can learn that you can do better and learn to create what you want comfortably, more easily and in a joyful healthy way. So that would be the lesson and then you could ask yourself what action can I take now that I know this. However if you only say it is safe to release the past would you get to the same place?
    3. I noticed a post awhile ago that said the person was having trouble with the tree dying metaphor and the answer was
    Imagine a LARGE Weed and its Invasive Root system growing in a BEAUTIFUL Garden. When you Pull the Weed and its Root System… what happens to the Weed? I wonder if there are others who have this issue and have used other metaphors.
    4. Another post I was wondering about use language more like traditional EFT and I would like to know if the variation of language is common in
    FEFT
    This is from the post….. Even though my Body is CREATING __________ because of my Incorrect Thinking, I Deeply and Completely FORGIVE Myself… Let it Go (x3)… Peace!
    Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions.

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

1. There is a saying you get what you focus on : So if you are continuously saying words like “let of the anger, guilt, frustration, etc. etc, . even though you are flipping or spin the images, which might be the feelings, sights, sounds, it seems on a daily basis you are hearing these words a lot.

I BELIEVE in the Law of Attraction in this matter, focusing on lack, brings lack, and focusing on Abundance, trains the SubConscious Mind toward Abundance… I also Believe that the MORE Emotional charge a focus HAS, the More it CAN effect us. When you tap, you are Breaking down the Emotional Charge by changing the Supporting Evidence or Legs.

2. There are some methods that think it is important to get the lesson from your experience …the lesson you can apply to your life now. So for example if your parents worked hard and could not earn money…that was the lesson you might have learned, but now with letting that go you can learn that you can do better and learn to create what you want comfortably, more easily and in a joyful healthy way. So that would be the lesson and then you could ask yourself what action can I take now that I know this.

In a sense, the Lesson is ALWAYS “Incorrect Thinking”

However if you only say it is safe to release the past would you get to the same place?

What you say is ONLY as important as HOW it makes you FEEL, it is the FEELINGS/TRANCE we are changing, getting TO the Feelings IS AIMING! The Feelings/Trance/Emotions tell us “How do you KNOW?”, regaurdless of WHAT you Say!

3. I noticed a post awhile ago that said the person was having trouble with the tree dying metaphor and the answer was
    Imagine a LARGE Weed and its Invasive Root system growing in a BEAUTIFUL Garden. When you Pull the Weed and its Root System… what happens to the Weed? I wonder if there are others who have this issue and have used other metaphors.

Hehehe… YES!

4. Another post I was wondering about use language more like traditional EFT and I would like to know if the variation of language is common in
    FEFT
    This is from the post….. Even though my Body is CREATING __________ because of my Incorrect Thinking, I Deeply and Completely FORGIVE Myself… Let it Go (x3)… Peace!

I posted this as a Generic Responce to ANY PERCIEVED Problem… but again… WHAT you SAY is ONLY important for WHAT it HELPS you FEEL! (AIMING)

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions.

I found Pleasure in SEEING my Posts quoted! I HOPE I brought some clarity?

Peace and LOVE to ALL (past-present-future)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.