fbpx

Re: notes to submit

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training Re: notes to submit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Regina Masson 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Regina Masson
    Participant

Hi Robert and Team…

I am note able to be there in person but wish to get certified. I have all the DVD's just not sure what note I need to submit?

Can somebody help me sort this out?

Thanks Regina

TRACK B:

Level I

• Watch Level I Training videos and submit typed notes for review to info@fastereft.com
    • Watch Mind of a Healer videos and submit typed notes for review to info@fastereft.com
    • After submitting notes, complete Level I written exams and submit for review (fee for exam and certificate: $50, you will receive the exam after completing and submitting the notes)

Julia Albath
    Participant

Regina,

I think he wants you to watch “the mind of a healer” and “Training I” and take notes, then submit those notes (type, not handwritten) to him to review.

then you take the exam and so on.

jullia

Regina Masson
    Participant

Hi Jullia,

Thanks for the info…

So basically I am to do a summary of what I learnt … type and summit of review.

Thanks again, Regina

Marianne Strait
    Participant

HI,

I took notes as if I were  sitting in the seminar and submitted that, rather than summarizing it after I watched it.  

Enjoy!

Marianne

Regina Masson
    Participant

Hi Marianne,

Thank you…that's a great idea!!

I am so excited 🙂

take care, Regina

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

What I am wanting in the notes is to first know you are watching the videos and secondly I want to know that you are getting it. So writing in your understanding.  Robert Cool

Regina Masson
    Participant

Hi Robert,

Thank you for clarifying it for me.

Much appreciated, Regina 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.