fbpx

How do you Reimprint or Flip your memories?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions How do you Reimprint or Flip your memories?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Carl 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Lukas K
    Participant

Hi guys, could you help me with this question. I was watching video number 341 about reimprinting memories but i dont how can I actually change my memories. I understand that if I feel any bad emotions with my memories I should tap on them until there is no emotional charge. But how can I flip that memory? How will I know that I flipped it? Lets say that somebody yelled at me and I feel no emotional charge with this memory after tapping on it. Now I can imagine that he said something nice to me instead of yelling but I still remember that in reality he was yelling. So how can I change it?

Thanks for answers.

Lukas

gone gone
    Participant

Hey, Lukas! Go to Healingmagic youtube channel and find

10. NLP Picture Switching

I would post the video here, but my Flash is not up to it…

Maybe I'm doing something wrong when I try to embed…?

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBXGjfo7II

gone gone
    Participant

Well there it is.

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

You can also look at the faces (Expressions Technique – FasterEFT) and tap on how they look until they are smiling. Everyone involved including self, change it to the opposite in  your mind.  Keep working it until you flip it completely. Making it positive.  Robert Cool

Lukas K
    Participant

HI, i have a question. I was working on my bad memories and than when I wanted to go to good memories for healing there appear horrible pictures that were ruining them. How can I fix this? Thanks. Lukas

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Lukas, the obvious answer is to keep tapping until the smoke clears, over and over again.  You can also go to a good memory and then back to a the bad ones.  Robert Cool

Lukas K
    Participant

If you still keep going to the worst of the worst isnt it as if you are attracting it? What scares me the most is that all this fictional pictures will become true if I still play them over and over again. Or is it like that that if I wont feel any emotional charge with these pictures they will naturally fade away?

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

You will attract it if you don't let go of it.  Let go of your fears too. Tap on the images too. Robert Cool

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Lukas,

The same happened to me, too. Some of the pictures and sensations was so strong, I even vomitted. But after I tap on what I built around things in my head, like for example: positive thinking and Law of Attraction, they went. Because when I first heard of LoA, I thought, that is another thing that only is an obstacle for me, because I will be never be able to think and feel positive enough. So, like be trapped or something.

“Positive” thoughts without emotional clearing made only bigger mess in my head…

I hope, you'll be get rid of them, too. Tapping really helps.

Have nice days,

Lukas K
    Participant

I am probably still missing something here. i work on those images, tap on them, trying to change them but they still play the same. I can make them to positive but they will return back where they were before. The funny part is that almost all of those pictures are fictional, never happend, it is my creation, but somehow I cant change them permanently although I dont feel any emotions with them. What is happening is that I just make more of them because I am thinking about them all the time when I tap. My mind has this great ability to produce lot of them. Could somebody help? Is there any DVD set that I can buy to learn more because I think this is my missing piece to healing.

Thanks

Lukas

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi!

You can do a lot of things with pictures. Not try to make them feel good, but change the color, maybe. Or change it to black and white, or move it to somewhere else in your head, etc.

But I think you may let this thought bother you, that you will attract them, and tap out this feeling. For me, there was a deep fear under them – it needed days of tapping, but in the end, it shoved itself- that I somehow will hurt others.

It is not important, if this pictures are fictional, beacuse your emotions attached to it are real. Or if you feel not emotions, but something disturbing sensations, tap on it too.

Or maybe aim to the feelings, you have, if you make a mistake.

And I wanted to rule my thoughts and emotions with willforce, of course, it can't be that way, so in my mind already was a lot of frustration about my mind and my lack of ability to control it.

Or you can write down your thougts about this pictures, and about that you have them in your mind, and tap on those thougths, too.

Right now, I dont have any more ideas. Just don't give it up.

Best wishes! Smile

Julia Albath
    Participant

Lukas,

if you keep going back to the unwanted version, then there is still something going on. Look at the faces of the people, yourself included. What do their expressions say to you?

Step into the other people and look at the scene from that point of view. What are they feeling? What do they think you are feeling? 

Look at that new, positive scene. How do you know that this is not a true representation of you? What about it doesn't quite feel right? What makes it unbelievable?

Keep asking new questions. Look for the emotional connection. Look for believes about how the world functions that are replaying themselves within those memories/imaginations.

For example, I have many experiences with losing people and things I love, with the big ones as a child. This belief eventually fueled my procrastination since I was procrastinating things I really enjoyed doing.

Keep tapping, persistence is the key.

Julia

Carl
    Participant

Hi, can anyone help, I have to change a memoriy, is a repeating patter:

I get lay off, try to do my business and I can’t so I have to look for another job.

How do I change this memory?
    Please help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.