fbpx

Robert’s Tapping Point between the Eyes

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Robert’s Tapping Point between the Eyes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dale Adams 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John Taylor
    Participant

I have some DVDs  and have watched on videos on YouTube of Robert Smith tapping, and he says he's tapping between the eyes yet he seems to be tapping on the lower to mid forehead.

Can someone let me know where exactly he's tapping and what accupressure point he's tapping because in traditional EFT they tap on the inside of the eyebrows.

Thanks for your input.

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, John,

I always tap between the two eyes. But mostly I only imagine the tapping. (So people don't give me strange looks)

If you tap with two fingers, you will sure touch the right point.

Wish you the best,Smile

Lisa K
    Participant

Yeah, I know what you mean, John. Sometimes Robert taps in the middle of the forehead. I also noticed that in the “under the eye” point he also taps more on the side than under the eye per se.

It has made me question how mandatory the meridian tapping is in the process of change. Robert defies that as well. It has crossed my mind that the process of change is not in the tapping. He doesn´t seem to focus much on the accuracy of the tapping.

Dale Adams
    Participant

People tap mentally all the time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.