fbpx

ROOOBEERT PLZ COME HERE ! completly abandonned people with “lack-of” problems need a specific protocol from you

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training ROOOBEERT PLZ COME HERE ! completly abandonned people with “lack-of” problems need a specific protocol from you

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erik 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rené
    Participant

Dear Robert, the protocol you created for addiction is something absolutely extraordinary for anybody that know a little about institutional therapy in addictions, which are completly ineffective at mid-long term (I worked at an alcoholic rehab center in France as the summer replacement Dr).

But people with “lack-of” type of problem have nowhere to go -no Habilitat for them- and nobody wants to help them : they are left alone with their problem and suicide as the only working solution.

By lack-of I mean lack-of willpower, motivation, goals in life, memories, emotions. Raw FEFT doesn’t work on these kind of problem because you can’t aim at and tap on a non-existent thing. You also quickly loose the tiny motivation you had at the beginning.

I know this for facts because I spent number of sessions with a LIV with zero results.
    And I found other very similar testimonies here and on the youtube comments.

I still believe FEFT is the best thing out-there and believe in your capacity to solve this one. It shouldn’t be more difficult than addictions and if it is, it will be a great challenge for you and all the imaginative practitioners. I’m pretty sure there are much much more lack-of than drug addiction suffering persons around, but they are ignored and left alone by healers of any school.

For me these problems cannot be cleared alone and a practitioner has to work. But there is need for a specific protocol from you. My former LIV practitioner is ultra-smart and religiously followed your methodology and it didn’t worked at all. Something specific has to be done here, please put your attention on this, I’m sure you saw tons of people like this and you already have tons of ideas that are waiting to be set up as a new protocol. It may not be that effective at the beginning but with constant refinement it will start to work as well as the addiction protocol. Doing nothing may be seen as a kind of addiction anyway.

Erik
    Participant

I found it interesting – since I dealt with this type of issue.
    The simple way you can address this is that; Apathy

– Because one believes that he doesn’t have to ability to affect that; he’s not willing to take the chance.
    – They perceive as what they do to have little impact, so What’s the point anyway.

The way to go about it is to understand what he’s attempted in their past and it completely failed – a lot of people who are fat, have apathy towards losing fat because “they’ve tried it all” – diets, methods, approaches, not to eat, alcohol, drugs, surgery but they seem to never gain the result they are after.

See that the same way.

Lack of motivation – to have motivation means to lack everything that prevents it.
    Lack of goals – to have goals, you have to believe that you’re capable of achieving them.
    Lack of emotions – to have lack of emotions you have to completely block them by telling yourself that it’s not possible – best way to aim at that is to find what Triggers emotion (negative) and then move them to speak about what they “lost” hope or emotion towards (because, what’s the point anyway?!) – they’ll be able to shift from 1 negative emotion to the other in that state.

To clear this follow the emotional explanation I created
    (simply by googling what these emotions mean and how they manifest):

FearA threat to survival; something about me is going to be in danger
    Rejection: If I’ll fail I’ll be rejected.
    Lack of Ability: I’m not competent
    Lack of Value: I’m not worthy
    Something harmful will happened
    Something’s dangerous: Phobias, conflicts.
    We’re doing something wrong: Mistakes and failure are bad
    Self-esteem based on the specific outcome: What makes me good enough…

Belief examples;
    – People are dangerous.
    – If I make a mistake something bad is going to happen.
    – What makes me worthy is having people think well of me.
    – The way to be safe is to avoid conflict situations.
    – What makes me good enough is knowing it all.
    – Speaking what I have on my mind is dangerous.
    – If I’ll refuse my boss I’ll be fired from my job.

Anger Anger is an emotion we feel toward something(or refrain from doing something) that results in our feeling powerless, helpless and inefficient.
    Perceive a situation to be out of your control
    Losing power/control over something or someone
    The overall sense of powerless: Feeling you’re powerless to affect anything.
    You getting angry at the situation or person that makes you feel out of control.

Possible beliefs;
    – There’s nothing I can do about it.
    – I’m powerless to do anything.
    – Nothing I do will help.
    – Life isn’t fair to me.
    – I can’t do anything about her decision.
    – I can’t do anything to change their minds.
    – It’s impossible to do anything here.

Apathy
    Because one believes that he doesn’t have to ability to affect that; he’s not willing to take the chance.
    They perceive as what they do to have little impact, so What’s the point anyway…

Possible beliefs;
    – I’ll probably fail at this.
    – I screw things up.
    – She wouldn’t look at me anyway.
    – I’ll never be successful.
    – There’s no point of trying, I won’t make it anyway.
    – Since it didn’t work in the past, there’s no reason it’s going to work now.

Depressed or Hopeless
    – There’s nothing I can do about it.
    – No one can do anything about it.
    – I’m worthless

Possible beliefs;
    – People don’t like me.
    – I’m not loveable.
    – I don’t know anything.
    – Things are just too hard.
    – Life is a struggle

Guilt
    Guilt is the emotion we feel because of a judgment we place on ourselves.

When we feel guilty, we experience ourselves as “bad” because we don’t think, feel or do what we should have or could have thought, felt or done.
    This judgment makes us feel we aren’t okay.

Guilt is a function of thinking we have done something bad.

If guilt requires the concept of bad, what is bad?
    For adults, beliefs determine which behaviors are good or bad.
    For a child, good consists of doing what parents want and approve of. Bad consists of not doing what parents want and approve of. Therefore, for a child, bad is usually associated with the withdrawal of love, which, for a child, necessarily produces fear.
    Thus fear always underlies and is the foundation for guilt.

There is a difference between shame and guilt.
    Shame results from concluding: I am inherently flawed.

Guilt results from concluding: I did something bad.

Shame
    Shame is an emotion caused by a strong sense of embarrassment, unworthiness or disgrace. Which makes us feel that we aren’t OK.
    There is an implied impairment to deal with a possible threat to our survival.

Shame results from concluding: I’m inherently flawed.
    There’s something wrong with me.
    There’s something wrong with what I do
    I’m a flawed person

Hope this helped you
    with love, Erik.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.