fbpx

Self worth, Self confidence, and related issues

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Self worth, Self confidence, and related issues

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nina Zamudio 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Marianne Strait
    Participant

HI,

Can anyone point out which youtube videos are best to view when you're dealing with self worth, self confidence, self esteem type issues? 

Thanks!

Marianne

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Self worth comes from what you have inside you about you and from within you. Robert 

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Awesome Robert, that's exactly what I was looking for!   Thank you!

Marianne

Amy Jo Ellis
    Participant

This video is a tapping application on your self.  This might be a good place for you to start.  

Hope it helps.

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Thank you Amy Jo! I truly appreciate it!

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Marianne said:

Thank you Amy Jo! I truly appreciate it!

Oh yes that is a great one to improve yourself esteem.  How we see our body is metaphoric in how we represent ourself. Good one.  Cool

Amy Jo Ellis
    Participant

Glad you agree Robert.   Marriane you can also use the search box on the top of Robert's “HealingMagic” youtube site and type in Self worth, self confidence, self esteem.   Any of the videos that have been tagged with these key words will appear.  I highly suggest you watch them ALL!  That's how I started using it, then I just went to number 1 and literaly watched them ALL!

Robert this is such a great tool.  I am really excited to see it working.

Hugs

Amy Jo

Yisraela Daniels
    Participant

Amy Jo,

I'm glad to know someone else literaly went through 2 to present number ! I could not find a number one so I started at 2 LOL

What a blessing your videos are Robert. I know that you are extremely blessed for all the info you share for free. I'm so proud of you Robert ! And I'm excited about getting your DVDs soon ! Woo Hoo !

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Well number 1 was removed because of the person who was in the video asked if I would remove it.  Robert Cool

Yisraela Daniels
    Participant

that explains it!… thanks 🙂

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

I  an upload it and make it available but not on youtube.   I have to find the file too. ?  ?

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

Robert Smith said:

Well number 1 was removed because of the person who was in the video asked if I would remove it.  Robert Cool

Thanks Robert for letting us know #1 was removed because I have been wondering and searching for it also. 

Yisraela Daniels
    Participant

@robert….. oh COOL ! Keep us posted please ! I am eager to see it 🙂

Carla Groot
    Participant

When I tapped along with the video about love your body I became younger.

The woman in the video sees a black wall, I see a change.

My body was younger and happier, and I felt like a child, who doesn't bother, just living, playing and learning.

Sending love to yourself was really great.

It softens my feeling towards myself and that is really good.

Thank you for the link amy-jo.

Also the video with the question and answer from Robert, good to listen to. I am going to listen again and again….

I'm so happy I found you on the internet Robert…….!

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

I am happy too Carla because you will help other people as well by your questions here, telling others and those people you meet in the world that you will influence with your new radiant self!  Good Job Sweetheart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.