fbpx

How do you deal with sorrow?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions How do you deal with sorrow?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joy W. Pan 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

I have just watched 180. Divorce Memories & Real Forgiveness, in which Robert addressed the emotional area on Sorrow. That truly hit home with me. For the longest time I was not able to find anyone who talks about this particular area of the emotions or addressed it in ways that applies in such practical manner. By the way, #180 is one of my favorite on U tube.  I have continue tapping and am hooked! This truly has been a transformational chapter for me. Thank you Robert!  and Aloha~Cool

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi Joy,

Thank you for #180, I watched it and I love it. To get a deeper understanding of the structure underneath a problem.

Sometimes it is difficult to find the deeper patterns, and how important it is that we do find them, to become what we relly are, instead of repeating something old.

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Carla,

If you haven't gotten the training program yet, you might want to consider it, it goes deep into the patterns, the belief structure and the techniques. 

Even if you don't have any interest in doing this as a practitioner, it is well worth the investment.

Marianne

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Very good video too. I thought it would be good to have it here so people can see what is being talked about.  Good job Marianne and Carla. Peace Robert Cool

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

Thank you for placing the video. I hope the weather goes well to wherever you travel to, Robert. I am tapping on that as well. Wink  For the benefit of my own, I have been reading and practicing with Louise L Hay's tools. Using that as a foundation on many of my affirmations shortly after her appearance on Donahue was a major shift in my life. It is funny that I did not find “sorrow” on any of her chapters, that however was not the focus when I was working through some of the major “pain” areas. On to the pathway of healing, looking back has been so much easier because of the emotional strength I've gain along the way. Somehow bumping into Faster EFT has just been a major fill up on the pathway. Thank you for being here for all of us! 

Aloha~

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.