fbpx

Swap sessions / Tapping Partner/s

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Community Forum Help/Technical Issues Swap sessions / Tapping Partner/s

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Faff 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kaelana Kaelana
    Participant

Hi.  “What if” there are people in this community who would LOVE to connect & swap sessions with me & actually be able to do it this month!  “What if” I get to tap with a variety of people / issues & learn & grow & have fun doing it!

What if you sent me an email right away & we started tapping! Smile  Kaelana: tap-in2eft@hotmail.com 

Mary Cassidy
    Participant

Hello,

Are you still looking for tapping partners? I’m working on my certification and would love to swap.
    Best,
    Mary

Participant

megawattcassidy said

Hello,

Are you still looking for tapping partners? I’m working on my certification and would love to swap.
    Best,
    Mary

Hello Mary! … Yes please. I’m working through the course materials and case studies and would love to connect with you to swap. I’ve just read your reply as I haven’t been on here for a while. My direct email is coach@goodapplefitness.co.uk, mobile 07791 754272. I’m on skype too. Would you please email, or text best way/time to contact you to arrange a swap session at your convenience. Thank you very much. Gordon
    Laugh

Bianca Hatfield
    Participant

Hi Mary,
    If you are interested in swapping sessions via Skype, I would love to. I am studying Level 1. My email is biancahatfield.musician@gmail.com if you’re interested cheersWink

megawattcassidy said

Hello,

Best,
    Mary

Bianca Hatfield
    Participant

Hi Kaelena,
    If you’re interested in swapping sessions still (I’m looking for tapping buddies via Skype), please email biancahatfield.musician@gmail.com
    Thanks!

still

Kaelana said

Hi.  “What if” there are people in this community who would LOVE to connect & swap sessions with me & actually be able to do it this month!  “What if” I get to tap with a variety of people / issues & learn & grow & have fun doing it!

What if you sent me an email right away & we started tapping! Smile  Kaelana: tap-in2eft@hotmail.com 

Robert Smith
    Participant

Hi, I am working on my certification and would love to swap with you via Skype. My email is : cruz.rua@hotmail.com, let me know what time suit you best. Thanks!

Michael Faff
    Participant

Hi to all who may be interested in completing their Online Level 1 “Rehearse and Accountability Forms” paper work; and maybe doing some swapping sessions? I am enjoyed the freedom of the online course but there is a slight drawback. It is the disconnect I feel from the community and not knowing if I am the only one taking the online course at this time.
    Thank goodness I see so much of Robert on YouTube, he gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. And with his smiling face in front of me, I know I’m on the right track.
    If you would like to get together, drop me an email. Mike Faff: mmfaff@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.