fbpx

tapping buddies

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training tapping buddies

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by   6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jacques Nault
    Participant

Hi,

I'm looking for other practitioners in training who would like to be tapping buddies.  I have been tapping on others & already some exchanges which i find quite valuable.  Please let me know.

Jacques

Ria Jekautz
    Participant

Hi Jacques,

I'm still looking for a tapping buddy? Please let me know.

I am going for level 4 (are you to?) and need/want to exchange sessions with other FasterEFT practitoners level 1-3. 

I'm from the netherlands so we would have to work on skype.

Warm wishes,

Ria

Amber Adams
    Participant

Hi there!

I'm newly certified, and would love to exchange tapping sessions.  Though I'm certified at Level I, I've been practicing traditional EFT for many years, so am a bit seasoned in getting to the core issues. 

Looking forward to hearing back! Laugh

Amber

Terence Haryett
    Participant

I am currently going through training via track B. I haven't finished Level One yet, but would also like to exchange some tapping sessions. My internet service is not good enough for skype, but I have free long distance across North America if anyone is ok with sessions over the phone. I have had very little experience helping others to tap, but have been tapping on myself for over 8 months with FEFT and a little over a year in general. 🙂

Participant

I’m also looking for tapping buddies. I have been tapping on my own issues for about 2 years, first in the EFT style then for the past year FEFT style. I have watched every one of the youtube video’s and I just received the Ultimate video set to certify track B and am working on lvl 1 now. I have lots of issues left to conquer as well as need to practice. I have a solid internet connection and Skype so hoping to make some good connections within the community for mutual benefits!

Marilyn J.
    Participant

I am also looking for tapping buddies, I am very willing to help anyone, to tap on them and have them tap on me. I have just started the level one track B. I live in Australia so Skype is the way for me.

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hello zoaddoet,

I am also in Australia and doing my level 1 Track B too. I live in Perth, Western Australia. May I ask where you live please?
    Was wondering if you would like to do sessions over Skype to help each other learn?
    I am female if that means anything. May I ask if you are male/female, so I know who I am talking to.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Jodie :)

Marilyn J.
    Participant

Hi Jodie, I am a female and live in Newcastle NSW. Would love to Skype with you and do some session one on one. My Skype name is mazport49 so if you look it up and send me a friend request we can organise some times together.

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Marilyn

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Thanks for your response Marilyn,

I have added you on Skype. Will be good to catch up at some stage when you are free.
    We can chat on there further if you like.

Looking forward to hearing back from you aswell.

Jodie :)

Participant

I am also looking for a tapping buddy . I work normally on my own. I have had some h3lp from a practioner. I have a panic disorder. Hope someone can help me out.

Greetings Arjan

Gloudina Greenacre
    Participant

zoaddoet said

I am also looking for tapping buddies, I am very willing to help anyone, to tap on them and have them tap on me. I have just started the level one track B. I live in Australia so Skype is the way for me.

Hi! In a little while I’d also like a couple of tapping partners, but can I ask you first about something else? I want to purchase the Ultimate training dvds now and was wondering if you had to pay any taxes/surcharges at your PO in Australia? What does it say on the parcel? Thanks.

Participant

If any one would like to have some one to tapp on I would be more than happy to work with .I ve been working on myself fr a while and for some issues i need to be tapped on by a practitioner.

Any one interested ,just let me know plz.

Participant

Amber said

Hi there!

I’m newly certified, and would love to exchange tapping sessions.  Though I’m certified at Level I, I’ve been practicing traditional EFT for many years, so am a bit seasoned in getting to the core issues. 

Amber

I would like to have tapping sessions with you if you like to tapp on me.plz let me knowCool

Participant

Ria Jekautz said

Hi Jacques,

I’m still looking for a tapping buddy? Please let me know.

I am going for level 4 (are you to?) and need/want to exchange sessions with other FasterEFT practitoners level 1-3. 

I’m from the netherlands so we would have to work on skype.

Warm wishes,
    Am ready …Ill be happy to have sessions with ya

Ria

Participant

Amber said

Hi there!

I’m newly certified, and would love to exchange tapping sessions.  Though I’m certified at Level I, I’ve been practicing traditional EFT for many years, so am a bit seasoned in getting to the core issues. 

Amber

hi i am interested to have eft sessions with you .skype:mina.zare.777

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.