fbpx

Tapping for health symptoms

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Tapping for health symptoms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zsolt 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sue Basler
    Participant

Sometimes I experience health issues – eczema type rashes, headaches, and at the moment a very sour yucky feeling stomach. When I tap for symptoms they very seldom get any better and all I hear in my head is “ESCAPE-AHOLIC” and I feel I should be being accepting of the discomfort. I don’t get as distressed as I used to get when I had any of the abovementioned symptoms, but darn, I wouldn’t mind some relief, better still that it just disappeared.
    I think my stomach issue today is from eating a portion of a really rich chocolate and cream cake, something that does not sit too well in my sensitive digestive system as ‘normal’ people. I had an op about 3 years ago that removed the function of the vagus nerve in my stomach and that is probably physiologically why I tend to have digestive issues. The reason for the op was too much acidity and was done at the same time as having a hiatus hernia repair.
    So, where do I go from here?
    I suppose I have just answered some of my questions but feel a bit overwhelmed as to where to start.
    HELP please 😊

Zsolt
    Participant

Hi Sue,

Hearing the word “ESCAPE-AHOLIC” is a major cue there. (Good job having noticed it!) I think that we use basically all our problems to escape or avoid something. So, when you work on yourself, I would suggest asking yourself, “What am I using these health issues and discomfort to escape from?”, “What are the benefits of keeping this particular issue?”, “What would my life be like if I let it go?”, “What would be the disadvantage of not having these problems?”, and so on.

Also, are you familiar with <i>You Can Heal Your Body</i> by Louise Hay or <i>The Secret Language of Your Body</i> by Inna Segal? (I personally prefer using the latter because it’s more detailed.) Both of these books list the possible mental causes of various common illnesses and diseases. For example, both of them mention that problems with the stomach may represent fear and difficulties digesting life and new ideas.

If you have more questions or need private sessions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM any time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.