fbpx

“TOTE” or “TOTEM” ? I’ve seen references to these in posts but can’t find what they are

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions “TOTE” or “TOTEM” ? I’ve seen references to these in posts but can’t find what they are

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Katalin Dávid 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

Is this an acronym or the word for a method in Faster EFT?

help please. Embarassed

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi Nina,

TOTE is an acronym, means: Test-Operate-Test-Exit. Test, if the feeling is there, Operate: tap, Test, if it still there, and Exit, if it zero. It is explained in one of the video, but I can't find it now.

TOTEM is something new to me, to.Confused

Happy tapping,

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

KATI

I went looking to see where I saw it.  I found it.  On another thread on this same forum, (the one about protocols/by Skills) Rachel from Israel referred to the TOTE.  Then Robert Smith replied about TOTEMS (this is only part of his reply):

Good job guys on the information.  Having the DVDs and taking this process to the next level in healing is powerful.  There have been some major improvements in the FasterEFT protocols as well.  I have fine tuned a few processes and added some more dynamite for bigger changes.  The TOTE is now TOTEMS, Pick, poke and provoke, how to use the tree metaphor properly without people getting hurt tying to pull out the roots etc., and many more processes.  Although I do not have a newer training series with these newer stuff but they are being taught in the physical training.  Someday we will have a new set.  We just redid the manual which was needed for sure.  Thank you for helping change the world and sharing here as well.  I am so honored that you are using this process.

List
    of FasterEFT Techniques and Processes

Here is a list of FasterEFT Techniques and Processes for
    your “toolbelt” to use as a FasterEFT Practitioner.

FasterEFT Processes & Models

• Modes of Operation (MO)
    • Insight into Thinking Process
    • Aspects – the trees to the forest
    • SUDs
    • The Flip It Process
    • TOTEMS

So you see, I'm a bit…confused.    I looked on youtube on the healing magic videos and typed both terms in and nothing came up.

Hmmmmmm….

Lukas K
    Participant

Hi guys,

I think I saw this on one of those seminar videos on Ustream but I cant remember which one was that. TOTEMS means T – test, O – operate, T – test, E – exit, M – make it come back, S – switch, flip the memory.

I hope I am right, I will try to find the video and post a link.

Lukas

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi Lukas and Nina,

Many thanks. Ustream??? I think I am missing something.

And I saw TOTE on video 163, Nina. There is also an excellent summary of the believe system.

Nice days to you, SmileSmile

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

KATI – thank you! I'll start there

LUKAS – I'll look for your reply!!  I notice he said it was “new” so I'll appreciate the info!

yay!Cool

Lukas K
    Participant

Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8486410

Robert is explaining TOTEMS at around 42:30

Hope it helps,

Lukas

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

Many thanks, Lukas.

Ustream. Another videos. Maybe, I won't sleep for a few days to have time to watch them.Laugh

Can somebody please explain me, what SUDs mean? I don't really understand it from the videos.

I would like to translate it to Hungarian, and I would rather keep the letters the same.

Thanks,

Goldie Mumper
    Participant

Hi Kati!  SUDS stands for 'subjective units of distress' or 'discomfort'.  It's basically just what we use to measure how bad or good we feel about something at any given time.  It's what Robert is using when he asks, 'on a scale of 1-10 how strong is that feeling of….' sadness, pain, or whatever you're focusing on.  Very helpful in realizing when the tapping has helped and you've made progress.

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

You guys are smart and correct on the Totems.  Good job as well as what is SUDs.  Robert Cool

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

LUKAS – Thank you for the link, I appreciate it  (although, like KATI, Ustream is new to me so it's more hours of watching videos, which I just started doing on youtube)   I wish I didn't like to sleep so I could watch more each day! Smile    

I find it very cool that Robert is here!  checking up on us, steering us in the right directions.  super cool.  

ok, off to the link….

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

Goldie, many thanks for SUDs.

Nina, of course, I was just joking on the no-sleeping part.Smile But I realized, that I don't need to sleep so much, I used to, before emotional clearing. 6 hours mostly enough, and I have a lot  more energy, than before. I hope, it is ok, and not unhealthy.

And I am, too, interested in the Mind of Healer dvd's, but now all of my spare time is to translate Robert's videos. But, other Hungarians begin to sense his magic, too. At least, when I put the links with the newly uploaded subtitles on a forum, I always got back “Thank you” posts, and cute smileys.

Nice days to you,

Rachel Geller
    Participant

Kati,

And I'm enjoying learning Hungarian from the subtitles!

Thanks!

Rachel 

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Great, Rachel!

I never ever thought of that use.Laugh

Enjoy your learning,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.