fbpx

Training Manual–Defective?

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Training Manual–Defective?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Terence Haryett 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Terence Haryett
    Participant

Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone else has a FasterEFT Training Manual-Level I, II, and III. I received mine the other day with the Training Seminars DVD and book training collection. I'm very excited to get started.

Over the past few days since receiving the Seminars on DVD I have been reading the manual, and wow! A lot of good information but my manual is all messed up. All the pages are out of order and about half seems to be just repeated twice or more throughout. It's actually very confusing. And it is missing material that is listed in the TOC, instead just containing repeated pages.

Has anyone else noticed this, or did I just receive a poorly bound manual? I've emailed the order desk to ask about but wanted to know if anyone else has had the same problem?

I'm a bit disappointed as I'm pretty darn excited about the program. Hope to get a non-defective manual soon!

Cheers!

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

Mine manual was okay. However, after going through each of the DVDs, there was a (one) DVD that was content EMPTY. So, do check each DVD and make sure the content is there, and also matching its label. 

best

Terence Haryett
    Participant

Thanks for the response JP. And for the tip about checking the DVDs, after I read your response I went through each DVD chapter by chapter to make sure the content was all there. Seems to be fine, but good idea to check ahead of time!

J P said:

Mine manual was okay. However, after going through each of the DVDs, there was a (one) DVD that was content EMPTY. So, do check each DVD and make sure the content is there, and also matching its label. 

best

Richard Hall
    Participant

My manual index bears no resemblance at all to the content which has many repeated pages. I also find it very confusing as the references on the DVD's to the manual don't make any sense. When I e-mailed Adam about this I was told that it was not important as it was just a general guide. I find this attitude distressing and confusing a great source of tapping material. However after many hours of tapping, the manual remains unchanged. I still don't know what a proper manual looks like. 

Terence Haryett
    Participant

lol… yes, I can see that no matter how much you tap, the manual will still be as messed up as ever. Well, Ahdom emailed me and apologized for the confusion, and reassured me that the information from the dvds and the books was enough for training purposes. I would still really like a proper manual though, as I think it has a lot of good stuff in there if it were actually in order, a reference guide is really helpful. I hope once they get the problem rectified I can exchange mine. In any case, I'm just doing the best I can with the dvds, and search through the manual for related information if I can find it. I don't think it's the end of the world. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.