fbpx

Ultimate Training DVD’s

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Ultimate Training DVD’s

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elana Michelson 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Catherine McMahon
    Participant

Hello:)

This is my first time here, so please bare with me while i figure out how to work this page:)

I wouldlike to know if the Ultimate Training Package includes all the Weight Loss DVD's that are able to be purchased seperately.  I noticed that there is the easilythin.com website that offers products.  Are these products in the UTP? Or do i need to purchase them seperately.  I have just purchased the UTP and I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival.  I would like to be completely equipped for my weight loss journey and learn EVERYTHING and miss out nothing:)

much love

Smiles

Catherine

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

It has every DVD I produce and then some. There are some DVDs that are not sold separately so yes they are in there. Robert Cool 

Catherine McMahon
    Participant

thanks robertLaugh

one last question – I am expecting the arrival of yoru UTP any day and i have previous eft training.  how does it work for me to be recognised in faster eft?  after watching the dvd's is it mandatory to attend a live workshop to be certified? or is the dvd training sufficient?

Thanks Laugh

Catherine

Elana Michelson
    Participant

Another question about the dvds

Is there a way I can watch them on a netbook? I ordered them and got them and watch them on my big laptop but would love to be able to watch them on my netbook on the go. Is there a way?

Thanks Elana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.