fbpx

Ultimate Weight Loss Collection / Ultimate Training Program

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Product Questions Ultimate Weight Loss Collection / Ultimate Training Program

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jodie Stafford 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant

Hi,
    I have a 2 part question please.

Firstly I’m considering purchasing the Ultimate Training Program (UTP) for personal growth, however I’m also interested in the Ultimate Weight Loss Collection series.
    Does the UTP include each and every component of the the weight loss program? I cannot seem to completely marry the two lists on the products pages – For example I cannot see the “Lose Weight By Changing your Mind (Reprogramming Your Brain)” (and its workbook) listed in the UTP. Would I get the same benefit from the weight loss components of the UTP?

Secondly, are there any plans to offer these programs as a electronic download sets (and then for more than 1/4 the price)? Lots of us now have super fast broadband connections and mobile devices with no DVD players, so it would be more efficient to download all the videos, books and manuals for use on electronic devices. Better for the environment too!
    Having them as electronic downloads may also enable an option for people to purchase the training course by certification level as they go rather than the whole lot at once, e.g. training practitioner 1, 2 and 3 as separate purchases.

Cheers Smile

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hi Waffles,

I am also in Perth, WA, My name is Jodie and I have the Ultimate Training Program. It would be easier for me to answer your specific Q over Skype if you wanted to do so as I could look through what I have and answer your Q’s there. Might also be an option to meet if you are comfortable with that and maybe even borrow my stuff, depending on where you are located here of course. I would be happy to do that as I am training to be a practitioner and have been on the lookout for anyone on here in Perth who also does FEFT and you are the first person I have found.

Please let me know what you think, of course no pressure with any of it if you are not comfy. Just thought it was nice to come across someone who lives where I live as we are very few and far between LOL

Thanks and look forward to hear back from you if you are interested in any of what i have just said :)

Participant

Hi Jodie,
    I would love to discuss this with you further especially if there’s a opportunity for us each to have a local study buddy.. If you would like to drop me an email we can swap contact details my email is coralg@iinet.net.au.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Warm regards
    Coral Smile

Jodie Stafford
    Participant

Hi Coral,

Thanks for your quick response. I have sent you an email you can answer to.

Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jodie :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.