fbpx

Uploading a picture onto my youtube channel….aaaggghhh! So frustrating help please!!

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Community Forum Help/Technical Issues Uploading a picture onto my youtube channel….aaaggghhh! So frustrating help please!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nuala White 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nuala White
    Participant

Hi

Can anyone advise me precisely how to upload a picture onto my profile image in my youtube channel. Ive made my first youtube film talk and cant wait to get it out there, but I cannot find how to upload my own picture. I go onto my youtube. It says welcome to your youtube channel using settings and invites me to edit my profile which it displays, but there is no way of getting a photo on there. ANy ovideos I watch which supposedly tell you how to do it state there is an overview page and that under the photo box there is a change icon. Well I dont have either of those.

Id really appreciate some help.

Nuala

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

If you have Mac, this might be helpful….. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHsFQdhRVU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Nuala White
    Participant

Thanks
    for that.after many hours somehow i managed it. now to find a way to get robert et al to get me in practitioners list !! /

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.