fbpx

Ustream

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Joy Metcalf 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Joy Metcalf
    Participant

I got a newsletter yesterday that said,

“Some of you may or may not know that I also have a Ustream account with FREE videos there. Search for fastereft and you'll find some recordings of live seminars. Enjoy! http://www.ustream.tv

I went to the site and all of the listed videos are “offline–unavailable”.  Anyone know how to access them?16

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

I am not sure it we speak about the same videos, but the link, what Lukas put in on the TOTETOTEM topic, is still ok.

Best wishes,

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

I found the same problem, the ustream channel is “offline” but the video we were talking about yesterday on the TOTE/TOTEMS thread is still there.    Perhaps they're loading up videos on it from the current webinar?      I'm still working on the youtube videos so I guess it's good for me not to get distracted!Cool

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

I think you can find it on ustream.com and fastereft is my channel.  Robert

Joy Metcalf
    Participant

The problem is that all of the videos are listed as “offline”, and can't be played.

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

This video my computer can play: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8486410.

And there are some more, you can find them in a window called “More from this show”, right side, a bit under the video. But not every one opens, that is true.

And the link from the newsletter, truly leads to an “offline” message.

Hope, this help you,

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi again,

Try this link, I wrote before. When I searched for the channel fastereft, some videos open, some not. I don't know, what the problem is.

This works, too: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6975321

Best wishes,

Joy Metcalf
    Participant

Thank you, Kati.

I'm puzzled about how Ustream works. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason in whether the videos are offline or playing.  Can someone enlighten me?

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Rosawoodsii,

Sorry, I can't help you more. Seems  nobody has the answer…Confused

gone gone
    Participant

I just scrolled down to where it says “videos”

and click on it.

I think there may be some potential for live broadcasts, and that may be the confusing part?

I really don't know,

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8701434

as an example

Thomas James
    Participant

Okay, here's how I found all to Robt's videos.  On Robert's channel page, i clicked on the option to 'Follow' that channel.  Then I went to my personal pages and clicked on “Recorded Videos”  marked with a red dot.

There they are!  22 vids i think.

TommyCool

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Tommy,

And all opens for you? Thank your for the tip. Smile

I'll try this way.

Wish you the best,

Nina Zamudio
    Participant

TOMMY!  Thank you for ending the frustration!  I just did what you said and there they are. Thank you!!Laugh

Marianne Strait
    Participant

I must be doing something wrong because I regsitered as Tommy suggested but still cannot open some of the videos… any suggestions?

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, with or without an account…Try to search for “fastereft” (and not “faster eft”, it find only two videos, if you put a space between the two words).

And then click on: Videos. It will show 20 videos.  Or in the Recordings window, click See all.

Ok, maybe it is the 22 videos, that Tommy and Nina found.

But if you try to open Broadcasts, that will lead to Channel offline message.

So only the videos can be open.

Hope, it helps you,Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.