fbpx

want to register on Robert’s facebook-

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Community Forum Help/Technical Issues want to register on Robert’s facebook-

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Katalin Dávid 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi,

Tried to register on Robert's facebook, but it didn't work Cry

Can anybody enlighten me? I have problems with my password.

Can I use the same as on this community or do I have to take another one? Tried both, didn't workCry

Just returned from the tapfest in the Hague, was so good to be there!!!

Everybody who is on this community I can give you this advice: go to a seminar.

It is so amazing to tap together in the group.LaughLaughLaugh

But now I want to react on facebook….hmmm

nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Julia Albath
    Participant
    Carla,

for facebook you first have to have/create a facebook account. For that you would choose your own password. It may or not be the same as here, but your log-in info from here would not translate to facebook. Once you are on facebook you can “like” Robert's FasterEFT page (his business page) and  “become friends” with Robert the person. 

Let me know if you need more info.

Julia

Robert's personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/RobertGenius

His “business” page: https://www.facebook.com/FasterEFT

Carla Groot
    Participant

Thank you Julia,

Today I tried it again, but I couldn't register “because there was already an account on this emailadress”

But I have only one emailadress, and one account for the community forum.

???Cry

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hello Julia,

The problem is solved pffffSmile

Monique (my partner) had an facebook account without knowing, haha.

Thanks for your help!!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Julia Albath
    Participant

Carla,

I'm glad to hear you got it figured out.

Peace,

Julia

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi,

“RobertGenius.” It is so cute.Smile Thanks for the information, Julia.

I am really looking forward to the TapFest in Hungary.

Carla, exists a video with you, also? I hoped to see you on YouTube, too.

Bye,

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hai Kati,

No I haven't been on the “magic chair” but Monique my partner has. The upload is not on youtube (yet??)

So you cannot watch me on youtube.

The Hague was an amazing experience. All the time you tap along with the one who sits on the magic chair working with Robert. And you know what? I felt all my feelings!!!

Difficult also…but really great. The energy of the group is very special and I am sure you are going to experience it too.

Love and peace

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Carla

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Carla,

Sounds cool. I also experienced group energy in other kinds of seminars, were always great.

The TapFest in Hungary will be interesting for me, it is about Peak Performance. (I really hate this word, Peak Performance.Frown) So I only will go there because it is FasterEFT.LaughLaugh

Happy Easter,

Julia Albath
    Participant

Yeah, I think the Genius is cute too. He has it on his car's license plate too. I used think he was a bit over the top for saying that about himself. Now that I've studied FasterEFT in detail, I totally agree. He figured it out and put the pieces together, he's is a Genius.

Kati, you should tap on those words. The energy at the Tapfests is always awesome.

Peace,

Julia

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Genius is just a word, like Peak Performance is just a word. (Two words.)

My teachers told me many times, that I am a very clever girl, so maybe that is why to be genius is not a big deal for me.

I heard from somebody- I dont really remember, who- that every human brain is capable exactly the same thing. So if there is one genius exists in this world, then there is 8.000.000.000.000. more too. If I am correct, approximately so many people exits on Earth. (Unfortunately, I dont have information about other planets. 🙂

But I agree, FasterEFT is awesome, even if I don't know everything about it.

Best wishes,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.