fbpx

weight- what is it all about?

Home Forums FasterEFT Weight Control weight- what is it all about?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joy W. Pan 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

caro croon
    Participant

Hi all!

I was wondering, what are the reasons for weight gain/weight loss? is it all down to food? is it all down to our beliefs? is it all down to “metabolism” and how our body functions? tricky isn't it?

Some people can eat what they want in which amount they want and remain slim. Others don't eat much and gain more weight each year. Then some people gain or lose weight because of body dysfunctions like thyroid issues.

but is it really all about this? is it about the food and the body? or rather is it all in the mind?

I'm into law of attraction and have read countless testimonials of women lsing weight “magically” when they finally stopped pushing against their body image, when they “gave up” on getting slim, when they “accepted” they'd be fat all their lives, then bam the weight disappeared without a change in diet.

Most of the people who strive to lose weight gain it all back. So there must be more to it than food.

I'd like to be thin, I believe my true nature is to be thin and yet I'm not and although I know there is more to it than food, I find it hard to lose weight because when I eat too much I expect to gain weight. So basically I'm torn between restricting my food or changing my beliefs.

I love food and I think it takes a place it shouldn't and so it could be a good idea to change this, to faster EFT it to avoid eating when not hungry or eating junk food etc (I eat mostly organic but often eat cane sugar etc while I don't want to, it seems “stronger than me” when the food sits there in front of me, I just have to eat it.

What are your thoughts on this?

Joy W. Pan
    Participant

I'd like to be thin, I believe my true nature is to be thin and yet I'm not and although I know there is more to it than food, I find it hard to lose weight because when I eat too much I expect to gain weight. So….

I'd like to be strong, fit, and vibrant every moment every day. 

Food (fruit) for thought…

peace

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.