fbpx

WEST COAST FasterEFT Training….

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training WEST COAST FasterEFT Training….

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon (Cat) Prevette 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Participant

I have been using FasterEFT with good results and I am working with a practitioner to go deeper.
    I would like to get trained however it seems that most of the training is in another country or in Oklahoma.
    I know there is a home study..
    I emailed Robert and FasterEFT about a West Coast Training, they are considering it.
    If you are interested and would like to have a West Coast Training please post it here and email Robert or call his office to show support.
    We need training out here California Oregon Washington Arizona Nevada?
    Lets get Robert out West.

Tina
    Participant

Hi, I’m interested. I’m in Portland. Let’s talk!
    ~Tina

Participant

strategygal said

Hi, I’m interested. I’m in Portland. Let’s talk!
    ~Tina

Great..contact Roberts office and let them know of your support.
    Do you have any ideas how to get more on board?

Ann Kilo
    Participant

We are in Arizona. 4 million people need help in PHX Please come closer. AZ NV CA is too far working folks to make it to seminars. Interested in the certification program and looking for support in learning buddy. Team support in AZ anybody?? Ann

Linda Heinsohn
    Participant

Hello, I’m in Portland, OR, also, and would like a seminar taught on the west coast. I have found faster EFT to be richly helping me improve my life. Thanks, Linda Heinsohn

Karnelle Stojakovic
    Participant

I’m in suburb of Seattle and interested!

Heather Harmony
    Participant

I’m near Seattle and also interested. After I take the online prereq. course I will email. Would be so awesome!

John Reisinger
    Participant

Hello,

I am in Seattle area, and would be willing to go Portland for training instead of Oklahoma.

John

I am in B.C. Canada and would travel to Seattle, even Portland area for live level 1. Have just about completed home study course.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.