fbpx

What a Beautiful Loving Day!

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain What a Beautiful Loving Day!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

I shared my knowledge of the Pain Removal process with a friend today and helped her Eliminate her knee pain. While walking me out to my car, they mentioned a friend/neighbor going through some tough Pain issues, and really needed to learn this process, so I asked to meet him. I was parked between their dwellings, so we stopped over. We spent a few minutes discussing his Severe Pain in his Knees and he agreed to let me demostrate on him. Only a few minutes later, the worst bad knee was Pain Free. Then I had him do it for himself, and he quickly eliminated the Pain his his other knee.

Yesterday, I was searching YouTube, and found a bunch of videos of a religious group performing Healings on the streets to strangers. I found it TRULY AMAZING! So…. On my way home I stopped at the Grocery store…. and I ran into an older gentleman wearing a VET Cap and T-shirt at the Seafood counter. He struck up a conversation with me about the sayings on a the shirt I was wearing, we had a good laugh, and we went separate ways. I ran into him a few isles down, and this time he was with his wife. I noticed every time she reached for an item, she would grab her hip in a painful way. Now each time I ran into them, I was trying to find a way to ask about her pain, but chickened out. As I was checking out, I saw them in the line next to me, so I decided I would approach them on the way out of the store. After I paid for my groceries and started pushing my cart, he came speading next to me, as if racing me to the door. I quickly took the lead and mentioned I noticed his wife grabbing her hip, and asked if she was in Pain. She explained she had Back surgery in December, but the Dr has not addressed her Hip pain, she said it was at a 9 out of 10 in severity. I told her I learned a technique that helps control pain, I had allready witnessed it twice today, and asked if she was OKay with releasing her Pain right now? She quickly agreed, so we sat on the bench in the area you get a grocery cart. Again, in less than 10 minutes, she was Pain Free, and freaked out! After I explained the process so she could continue, and help others, I hugged her, told her God Loves Her, and left!

I know this is not about me, and feel a little guilty, that “I” feel SOOOOOOOO good about doing this! I would LOVE to be a Bug on her Wall when she got home!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

OKay…. so today, I finally caught up with a Gentleman that I helped about 2 weeks ago. He HAD wrist pain, but was more concerned about helping his wife. She has been going to Therapy for her pains. Her hands were somewhat crppled with Arthritis, and she messed up her back and knees when she fell off the back of a truck she was loading for one of the Salvation Army Donation type Programs. They had discussed the process, but have NOT tried it on her, but she was totaly open to try. SOOOOOoooo, I skipped the explaination and went to work…. in just a few short minutes on each affected pain area, she was 100% pain free, and had better motion in her hands.

Then I stopped at the local Drug Store to pick up some Breakfast stuff for my kids, and noticed a young man in front of me in line, probably mid 20's, turning in a perscription for Vicoden….. after I paid for my stuff, I struck up a conversation with him and asked about his pain. He stated he has had Severe Chronic Pain in his lower back and through his legs (8 of 10), sounded like Siatica pain to me, since June. I asked him if he was willing to try, to let it go, NOW? We walked to the bench in front of the store, and in a few minutes, he was 100% Pain Free.

This is FUN!

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If “you” want to be happy, practice compassion – Dalai Lama
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Another 3 People released their Pain yesterday! I guess the details are not that important? I made a list of People that I taught/guided, to kind of keep track, and to my surprise, 100% of the 34 People that tried it, succeeded! Okay, Okay, 33 plus myself!

I realize how easy it would be for someone to TOTALY MISS THE OPPORTUNITY to Live a PainFree Life with this Tool/Technique, by taking it for granted because “There is NO such thing!”

I am starting to wonder if some people dont try it because they are NOT ready to Release their Pain? Since I have not found a Pain that cant be released, it supports the theory that Pain IS in your Head, created and administered by YOURSELF (Subconscious)! It must be, since you can release it anytime you want?

Carla Groot
    Participant

To me the details are important, what did you do and how did you do it in such a short time?

Love and peace

Carla

Participant

Absolutely agree with Carla, how did you do it? Is it in any way connected to faster eft?

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Hehe, Sorry… YES!  FasterEFT is IT!  I am having such AMAZING results! 

Thanks Carls and AnnieB for posting, I was getting lonely in here!  I will include more details in the future if people are interested.  I am SURE to have MANY MORE to come! 

I am not sure Why it works so fast for me?  Maybe because that has been my experience from the first time, and I just expect it?  And I do absolutely EXPECT IT to go away, Why Not, That has always been my experience.

Once Pain has been determined, I mention that I found an amazing simple technique that helps to reduce and/or eliminate Pain.  It involves 4 of the Meridians, and I touch them on myself, and ask… “Youv'e heard of Accupressure, Pressure Points….?”  Then I ask “Would you be willing to Get Rid of YOUR Pain, Right Now?”.  95% of the time, they say they would do anything to get rid of it… then I do a quick set-up with the Tree, Roots, Pull up the Roots, Dies…  and I set-up the Happy Thought for the Swish at the height of the Peace Breath.  I ask them to Rate then Define the Pain.  I ask them to Focus on the Problem while they repeat after me.  Then, I start tapping between the eyebrows with a simple defining statement, but since we are talking about stored Emotions, I added the word “Feel”, instead of “I HAVE” … ie.. “Even Though I Feel Pain in my hip, running down my leg, I deeply and completely Foregive Myself.”  Then pretty much end that round and complete the remaining rounds with “Let it Go!”  After every round I ask “Now where is the Pain?”

The set-up usually lasts longer than the actual tapping and Total Elimination of the Pain.  I always end with a quick Tutorial so they can Pay it Forward!  It seldom takes more than 4 or 5 quick rounds!  I think the longest encounter, from “Excuse me, I notice you are _____, are you in Pain right Now?” to “God Bless You, I am so HAPPY I ran into you today, Bye!” was 10 Minutes. 

I hope you realize, I Journal, to encourage others to Expand their Limits, and Reach out and also Help People OUTSIDE their immediate Family and Friends.  BE Someones Angel!  It has OPENED my Eyes and my Heart to a whole NEW World!

I have Identified my new PROCESS for helping… it kind of goes like this…. I SEE someone in Pain, it reminds me of the BEAUTIFUL GIFT Robert has GIVEN ME, and how Life Transforming it IS to become Pain Free again!  I realize that THEIR LIFE WILL IMPROVE DRASTICALLY TODAY, IF I take the time to Guide/Teach them.  Then I ACT on my Compassion.

Cool  Peace

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi completely healed,

Thanks for your explenation,

I think what you wrote in the beginning is important:

I am not sure Why it works so fast for me?  Maybe because that has been my experience from the first time, and I just expect it?  And I do absolutely EXPECT IT to go away, Why Not, That has always been my experience.

This strong belief is very important.

For me it is more difficult to tap away pain, and I think because I am a more resistant person.

I have to tap a lot on resistance.

If you help another person I think you can reach as far as you are yourself.

Or maybe I coud tap away this belief…..

Love and peace

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thanks Carla!

But, be careful what you say… you may start to Believe it…

“If you help another person I think you can reach as far as you are yourself”

I really dont believe in such limitations.  I have had my 10 y.o. son Tap on someone successfully with my guiding his words.

I would bet that if you worked on someone else, you would also get quick results.  You have been around a while, and are very knowlegable about this technique. 

Carla Groot
    Participant

Completely healed, I have a question for you.

When I watch Roberts video's for instance this one about pain

http://www.youtube.com/healingmagic#p/u/7/MOXmUH06iVU

he is always busy to discover layers of emotions and memories behind the pain, in other words, pain is the expression of the mind.

And how do you deal with that when you help others?

About my limitations, it is good to look at myself again, and reach beyond my limits instead of keeping myself small….

Love and peace

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

At around 19 minutes, in that video, he Directly Aimed  at Pain in his Back, and it was gone after 1 round.  The rest of the Tapping/talking was pretty much Clearing Relationship Issues (root cause of back/neck issues), and teaching a class (explaining what he was doing and why).  ALSO, I do not Believe that the Person was in Pain at the time, so Robert used the Emotions (memories) to Elicit the Pain, so he could Eliminate it.

My INTENT and Experiences, is to Eliminate ALL CURRENT Pain, I guess in a No Content (Chunk up, all the way to ALL PHYSICAL Pain itself), Laser Focused, Direct Line of attack.  If it didnt budge, I would Chunk Down to Individual Pain Sites, one after another, until ALL Pain Collapses.  This is as far as I have ever needed to go, but the Logical Next Step would be to go to the Emotions/Memories (the “root causes” for the pain)?

Hmmmm…. Please Know…. the above answer was my initial thoughts…

Carla, Thank You so much for asking Questions, it gives me concepts to think about, and in a way, gives me a direction to explore, and figure out How it fits into my New Belief System. 

About my limitations, it is good to look at myself again, and reach beyond my limits instead of keeping myself small….

Just realize, YOU have NO LIMITATIONS unless you GIVE THEM TO YOURSELF.  If you THINK you FIND ONE, try a different approach.  Maybe it just means you have more to learn?

The 4-Minute Mile comes to mind, once someone did it, everyone KNEW it COULD be done, and now LOTS of people do it!

Carla Groot
    Participant

Thanks completely healed,

Ofcourse I have to learn more, there is no end when it comes to learning.

When you talk about the four meridians I assume you mean the forehead, side of the eye, under the eye, collarbone?

The tapping points of Robert?

Keep you updated from my successes.

Love and peace

Carla

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi completely healed,

Have another question. I was thinking about the quick healing of pain and that you said about Roberts video:

The pain was gone in the first minute, and the rest was about clearing the relationship issues.

The reason we have pain is emotions.

I mean: if the man didn't have the relationship issues, he probably also didn't have his pain.

So, isn't it very important to discover the patterns behind the pain also, because the pain is an expression of emotions, stored in the body.

If the issues were not solved, the pain would come back.

What do you do with the causes of pain when you heal people's pain?

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Hi Carla,

Yes, Roberts 4 Tapping Points.

If the issues were not solved, the pain would come back.

This would be a Great Question for Robert!  I tend to think that with the Pain collapse, also collapses the supporting evidence and Emotions?  But I can only theorize from my experience, and I tapped away the Pain, and bought into the WHOLE Tapping Belief System, it ABSOLUTELY works for me!  So I did continue to tap on EVERYTHING!  Nothing directly related to the Pain, but any Emotion I could Muster up.  I encourage you to watch Country Music Videos, It will bring up TONS of emotions, and tap them out!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

So Carla?  You got me thinking about something…. In NLP, I learned that if you want to do something well, to model someone that allready does it well.  Also, imagine You and I met for a Session… I would EXPECT to get the same Results I always get, and quickly.  So in MY Head, YOU can also do this quickly for yourself.   

Next time you tap, close your eyes and imagine that I AM working with you, AIM Directly at your Pain, and “Let It Go!”

As I reread this, it sounded pretty silly…. but for some reason, It makes sense to ME!  I would LOVE IT if you tried and reported back!

Carla Groot
    Participant

Hi completely healed,

I tried it with my partner (I don't have pain myself at the moment).

She also imagined you were werking on her.

The first rounds were good, the pain went down, but not completely.

It changed in different colours, other shapes, other places.

Her final conclusion was that something in her doesn't want her to be without physical problems.

It is going around in her body, but doesn't go away completely.

While I tap I go to different feelings, associations. Difficult to stay with the pain and only with the pain.

I shall try to do more and let you know.

Love and peace

Carla

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.