fbpx

What a Beautiful Loving Day!

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain What a Beautiful Loving Day!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

I LOVE you Carla, I hope EVERYTHING is going Well for yous'e!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thank You Robert for Helping ME Improve my Life and Others! 

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

You are very welcomed!  Peace Robert Cool

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Speaking of BEAUTIFUL LOVING DAYS, today I CELEBRATE 1 year of LIFE free from Fibromyalgia and Percocets! 

I am SOOOOO THANKFUL that I learned how to have problems and PAIN!  It was IN the Problems and Pain, that I learned how Incredibly POWERFUL the Subconscious Mind IS!  How PERFECTLY it could hold me to MY Processes, even in sleep.  Then the BEAUTY of Re-Learning and Guiding the SM in a POSITIVE Way!  Not only in MY Healing, but in the Knowledge I've Retained in building these Procceses, which allow me to change other peoples lives!

Have Faith in Love!  Learn it, Live it, and LOVE IT!

Carla Groot
    Participant

Congratulations completely healed!!!

This one is for you, enjoy…..and keep tapping….

Love and Peace

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

What a Beautiful Loving Day!

Carla Groot
    Participant

Specially when your heart is light and joyful, that makes your day beautiful and loving

KissKissKiss

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Yes!  I HOPE you are FEELING it TOOoooo! (LOVE)  Cause I am SENDING IT!

Carla Groot
    Participant

thank you so much…..

This is so awesome, I was tapping on rejection, not feeling welcome because of a dream I had last night.

I wasn't welcome there. So I went out today, tapping all time and I open this topic…………

Peace and Flip.

Thank you, I feel it, love you too!

WinkWinkWink

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

After 200+ tests, I have come to the conclusion that Pain is a Lie.

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Hi CompletelyHealed,

Your work sounds exciting.  I have a question.  Do you tap on these people, or do they tap on themselves?

Second, do you mostly tap on the physical sensations, or are you getting at the underlying emotions.

Thanks!!

Ed

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Hi ahealthymind,

Thanks for asking!

I used to do the tapping, but now I just mimic what I want them to do (usually), and ask them to follow me.  Since I dont tell them the process before doing it, I think it is less threatening? 

Plus, I am teaching THEM so they know how to do it on their own.  I WANT them to have success with their own tapping before I leave.  Most of the people I have worked with, I meet at the store, restaurant, park, mall ….etc, only because I notice their Pain, and will not have a second opportunity to talk to them.  I do not do this for Money, I do not give out my number, I do not look for ANY recognition, just Mastering the Healing process.  I dont think I even exchange names?

I LOVE calling it “Playing Angel”

The BEST part of it is…. I KNOW I am changing peoples lives for the Better! 

When working with Pain, I have them AIM directly at the Pain/Body Sensations.  That is all I have had to do, and it ALWAYS works from the first round and progressively faster with each round. 

Recently, we were invited to a Birthday Party for one of my childrens friends.  I noticed the 4 GrandParents chatting in their own group.  One of them was wearing a sling on her arm, so I wandered over and introduced myself.  Asked about the arm.  The whole conversation turned to who's pains were worse…… ScHwInG!  When I mentioned a Pain Reducing coping skill, they all wanted to try.  This time, instead of working 1 on 1, we all did it together!  The process still took less than 10 minutes from Pain to Zero, for all of them!

I am CONVINCED that MY CONFIDENCE in the process is resposible for the AWESOME Results I witness!  If I had doubts, I probably would not approach strangers the way I do?

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Thanks CompletelyHealed for the insights.

I'm not sure that I am gutsy enough to go up to someone in the mall!! 

If I may ask, how would you approach someone you meet at the mall?    What would you say to them?  Do you mention accupuncture, or Mind/Body connection?

I know that when I've worked with a few people in pain (family members – for free), tapping under the armpit seemed to be the key spot.  Not sure why.   Robert's system doesn't use this.     It makes me wonder what's most important –   tapping  – language  – or beliefs?    What do you think?

Your confidence plays a huge role in your success.  Intentions are VERY important in healing.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace.

Ed

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Approaching Anyone ANYWHERE with Sincerity and Empathy is an instant Rapport builder.  Rapport being the 1st Goal.  By asking about their Current Pain (usually obvious), they immediately start to Trance as they go inside to Evaluate the sensations.  Once I have them Trancing, I tell them I learned of a Simple technique that may help to reduce their Pain NOW!  Then I tell them I can teach them by demonstrating it for them, and I will if they want to follow along, and just do and say what I DO!  If there is ANY apprehension, I may ask if they are familiar with Accupressure, Chinese Meridians (and point to a couple), then procede to Teach from there.

Keep in mind, in the begining, I was scared $hitless!  But with each and EVERY (100%) success, MY confidence and FAITH in the End result was CEMENTED! 

At some point, I realized that ALL Pain IS/WAS an Internal LIE that we hold to our Mind/Body.  At that point, I flipped ANY/ALL fear of Failure, to Excitement and Anticipation to learn more Fully.  BUT, in all Honesty, 1 to 5 rounds of the Quick Tap, is all I ever need.

Although language is Important AS symbols/triggers of our Thoughts, they are not neccesary?

Tapping, in itself, is Not important to the Healing process, although it is IMHO, a valuable TOOL in the initial learning process by means of Confusion (7 +/- 2).  Plus it reduces the Mindspace available for Critical Thinking.  I have learned that after a while, changes can be made by THINKING about the disired result, and doing a mental Peace Breath!  Thats ALL!

But, I am sure that I have THOUGHT about being Pain Free to no avail, before I learned fasterEFT.  Why didnt it work? 

Because I didnt KNOW/BELIEVE it COULD?

But then again…. Belief of the person/patient, is not Absolutely NECCESARY either?  I have gathered that, most of the 300+ Ex-Pain sufferers that I taught, did NOT BELIEVE thier Pain WOULD change….  I KNEW IT WOULD… but they didnt?

The KEY to lasting Change is in implanting the Automatic Process of your disired State, INTO your Subconscious as TRUTH/BELIEF.  There, in the Subconscious, the Automatic Processes are played continually as needed, without doubts, otherwise known as Habits!  Because what you hold TRUE internally, IS YOUR TRUTH! 

I can understand how praying Street Healers can get the SAME results we do, without using something like fasterEFT, in a way, it is ALL TRANCE WORK?

I ACCEPT that ALL Pain, Illness, and Dis-ease is CREATED and IMAGINED/HELD into the BODY.

I ACCEPT that by Stopping the Creation, the BODY reverts back to IT'S Natural HEALING/HEALED State.

To ME, I am CONVINCED that Pain fits this Model, afterall, it IS my Experience!

I WANT to become Convinced it is TRUE for Illness and Dis-Ease also, so I continue to build references.  Even though I am Convinced it MUST be TRUE, I do not have enough data to KNOW it? 

Oh, but what a GLORIOUS DAY it WILL be when I DO!   It WILL happen……..

becuase I WILL it!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Last time I dropped my car off to be serviced, I overheard the Manager on the phone talking about his stomach pain, and taking the rest of the day off.  So I struck up a conversation with him about HIS pain.  He had been recently diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.  He had stomach problems for about 3 years.  At the time his Pain level was at aprox 7 of 10.

Come to find out, he was going to the Dr's Office to discuss his new Treatment plan.  He was trying to exit the conversation to leave, but I really wanted to work with him, so I told him if he gave me just a few minutes, he could just get rid of the problem and pain for good.  So he did, and we did!  He left PainFREE!

Today, I needed more sevice work on my car, so I had a chance to follow-up with him.

He told me that he has not had ANY stomach problems since that day.  He has had more recent testing and ALL SYSTEMS are GOOD!  He also stated that he still finds it hard to believe, so I told him to quit thinking about it and accept it, otherwise he may re-Create it.  He HAPPILY Agreed!

I feel there were too many unknown factors to come to any TRUE conclusions, so for now, I add it to MY MOTIVATION storage pile!

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE to try it on EVERYTHING!  Then SHARE your results! 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.