fbpx

What a Beautiful Loving Day!

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain What a Beautiful Loving Day!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Completely Healed  – You're amazing.  I love hearing about your experiences.

I've always wanted to work with clients who are in physical pain, but kind of put it off.   You've got me really thinking.

Peace.
    Ed

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Hi Completely Healed.

One more question.   When people ask you “how did you do that”?, or “how does it work?”, what do you say?

Just curious if anyone has asked you to explain why it worked.

Thanks.
    Ed

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

ahealthymind said:

Completely Healed  – You're amazing.  I love hearing about your experiences.

I've always wanted to work with clients who are in physical pain, but kind of put it off.   You've got me really thinking.

Peace.
    Ed

Thank You Ed (ahealthymind <<<<< I just LOVE your name!)

I actually prefer to work with Pain and other Body Sensations, it is so laser focused directly on the pain.  But mostly because it is Immediately verifyable.  I have never had to Chunk down to the Emotions for this kind of problem.

If you need help in finding someone to work on, just tell them that you want to verify something you were told about how to help with the Reduction/Elimination of Pain, and put it on Me!  Then you are not tied to the results.  But Claim it when they freak out PainFree!

I have had people ask “What the f##k did you do!  Hehehe  But since I usually Show them, and have them mimic me, I remind them that THEY DID IT! 

When out playing Angel (practicing), I dont give much explainations, but I do write out the fasterEFT.Com website for them to learn more fully.  It pretty much goes as posted in post 6 of this thread. 

Good Luck and PLEASE DO IT!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

About 2 weeks after I was CompletelyHealed of Fibromyalgia (Severe Chronic Pain & Fatigue), I approached a friend, because his wife also had Fibromyalgia.  I was so Jumbled in my thinking, and lacked the Understandings that came from Experience.  But they humored me with a hour of their time, and even let me demonstrate with her.  We did have SOME success, but not enough to convince them how wonderful this tool COULD BE.

As I gained Experience over the last 18 months, I tried unsuccessfully to Show/Teach them again.  They were Happy it worked for me, but they avoided getting together again, for this purpose.

Recently, I took my son to a Scout Meeting.  As I sat reading, while waiting for the function to end, I overheard my friend telling someone else that he recently injured his back.  He noticed me Look his way and smile.  He responded with “Yeah, I know what you are thinking… I DO want to talk to you before we leave.”

Soon after, he approached ME, and asked about the steps of fasterEFT that I had previously demonstrated for his wife.  BUT, it appeared that he was EGO'ing his NON-BELIEF by twisting the words I asked him to repeat. 

After the 1st round, with a puzzled look, he blurted out “I hate you” in Dis-Belief of Success!  His pain was reduced by over half.

We were only able to get in 2 more “Let it Go” rounds before he was requested elsewhere, but he promised to give it a college effort before bed.  He left with his pain reduced from 6, to a 1, on the 0 to 10 scale.

Robert Wierzbicki
    Participant

I would like to 'hate you' for taking away my problems too. Interesting response.

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Hehehe… I took it as… “I LOVE you for helping, even though I do not believe in Mind over Matter stuff.  Now I have to re-evaluate the things that you have been telling me.  I would have alot less thinking to do if it didnt work!”

But thats just MY interpretation? 

I mean… if it is left for me to interpret… I have THE choice?

Good thing we were at a Scouting Event, usually people include profanity when they Freak Out!

Ed Schicatano
    Participant

Thanks for the info  CompletelyHealed.   We really appreciate your cases.

Ed

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

I have a BELIEF about OUR negative thoughts about OURSELVES and what THEIR function is. 

From OUR life experiences, we have gathered our PERCEPTIONS and PROGRAMMED our Subconscious Mind to a state of Belief about Ourselves and Our view of the External World, Who we ARE and ACCEPT as TRUE about Ourselves.  Many people refer to this as “OUR BOX”.

This BOX is our Filter system, in which we USE to make sense of the Events of the External World.  It is the reason why a group of people will PERCEIVE events differently.  NLP has shown us that we also PERCEIVE differently by the degree's of V-A-K we process the information. 

I NOW view our Mental Feedback System (Random Thoughts throughout the day) AS OUR SUBCONSIOUS MIND firing off what we BELIEVE at the “BOX” level, to keep us IN OUR BOX, because the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND BELIEVES this is where we are SAFE.  We affirm these Beliefs when we ALLOW these thoughts to COME and GO without Question?

ALSO our subconscious mind is where PAIN, ILLNESS, and DIS-EASE are CREATED and USED in our BODIES to PREVENT us from venturing OUTSIDE of OUR BOX (Safety Zone).  I BELIEVE Louise Hay does a GREAT interpretation of connecting Wrong Thinking with specific maladies and/or areas of the Body that are affected!

I want to reapeat that….

OUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND is where PAIN, ILLNESS, and DIS-EASE are CREATED and USED in our BODIES to PREVENT us from venturing OUTSIDE of OUR BOX (Safety Zone)! 

NOW WHAT?

KNOWING this information and USING it in a way to RE-CREATE and CORRECT your/our PERCEPTION of REALITY… WILL BE your/our CURE!  Changing OUR “BOX” by NEW THINKING and ELIMINATING LIMITS with KNOWLEDGE, becuase ALL LIMIT THINKING is FALSE.

For instance… I NOW see myself as WHOM I KNOW I CAN BE, Desire to BE, WHOM I WILL to BE.  I have practiced going META on my internal thoughts, putting them thru a UNIVERSAL LOVE FILTER of WHATS TRUE (limitless).  If my thoughts do NOT line up with what I NOW BELIEVE to be TRUE about MYSELF, I re-associate into my DESIRED WILL, notice what Belief is LIMITING ME, and search for a meaning that fits.  Just as you RE-MEMBER your new TRUTH, you RELEASE the MIS-TAKEN BELIEFS…. POOF! GONE!  (NOTE: I feel this is now an Automatic Process or Habit aquired from Conscious Repetition)

When you Release “THAT” part of “the BOX” that holds YOUR Negative Beliefs, Pain, Illness and/or Dis-Ease…  YOU also release the CAUSE of YOUR CREATION of Negative Beliefs, Pain, Illness and/or Dis-Ease….  When you RELEASE the CREATION CAUSE, YOU RELEASE the CREATION EFFECT from the Subconscious Mind, because the Negative Beliefs, Pain, Illness and/or Dis-Ease NO LONGER serves OUR NEW BELIEF… POOF! GONE! HEALED!

In a way…. Healing is UN-MEMBRING (<< new word?  opposite of Re-Membering) your LIMITS!  After all, YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A LIMIT UNLESS you give it an INLET (letting it IN)!

I AM..  EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL helping Sufferers Un-Member Pain with this MINDSET. 

TRY ON my Model of THOUGHT/HEALING, and SEE/HEAR/FEEL if it HELPS YOU UN-MEMBER ANY/ALL perceived PROBLEMS?

I KNOW it WILL WORK when YOU KNOW (CORE-LEVEL BELIEF) IT !

Make EVERY DAY a BEAUTIFUL LOVING DAY!

Carla Groot
    Participant

completely healed,

Thank you for sharing your wisdom!

I really want to understand what you are saying, but my brain doesn't get it.

No poof gone healed for me yet.

But I wish you a beautiful loving day anyway

Peace

Carla

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

carla said:

completely healed,

Thank you for sharing your wisdom!

I really want to understand what you are saying, but my brain doesn't get it.

No poof gone healed for me yet.

But I wish you a beautiful loving day anyway

Peace

Carla

I LOVE and MISS YOU Carla!  Your poof gone healing IS/WILL HAPPEN(ING)!

I think I can sumarize it up….

Our Subconscious mind has SPECIFIC functions to Protect Us from venturing outside of our comfort zone.  Including.. firing off thoughts to guide you away from doing something that will allow you outside your comfort zone, creating Pain, Illness, and Dis-Ease.

Tools like NLP, Trancework, FASTEReft… helps us to broaden our Comfort Zone to a point where the Subconscious Mind can Release those CREATIONS used to keep us Safe.  Poof! Gone! Healed!

Makes sense in MY Head!

Is there something specific your brain doesnt get?

XOXOXOXOXO LOVE YOU!

Carla Groot
    Participant

Completely Healed, I cannot even tell you that….I read the words and I just don't get it what you are saying.

The only thing is I feel is you are telling truths from your heart. I want to release that part of the box that holds my negative beliefs, disease, pain. For me my onconscious mind is the invisible enemy, I cannot even find what it holds exactly, But I would like to and tap it all away.

I miss you too.

I always wonder how you do your pain-gone magic.

I am getting more pain in my body, I can tap it down, but it always comes back.

I want to be happy and positive, and feel so diappointed in myself if I find myself sad or what negative emotion ever.

But….studying FEFT the beliefsystem makes sense to me, and I want to become good in healing myself, so I feel comfortable in helping others too.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Peace

Carla

michel mens
    Participant

hello completeley healed !

i red your posts, and you say you prefer to use it on pain issues, there is immidiate focus/association .

So easy aiming and you say 100% score sofar !!?

Did you also tried it on feelings ore memorys? and do you see a 100% score here as well ??

michelSmile

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Hello michel!

It is just that I LOVE PAIN to DEATH! (Elimination)

In a sense, I use the Science of Mind Mentality on Everything combined with fasterEFT.

I BELIEVE it will work, then I do it!  And it Does!

I have worked with feelings and Emotions, Emotional Trauma, Fears, Anger….etc, and Yes, those always work too.

The only place I have failed…. is those few people that I could not get to try it!

michel mens
    Participant

hello ,

how do you work ? the quick tap , let it go let it go , few rounds?

Many people can not come up with a real happy memory ,where they really feel the peace !

mich

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

If they cant come up with a real happy memory, have them make one up!

I usually start with..”Even Though I Feel _____, I Deeply and Completely Forgive Myself”  Then just follow thru with “Let it Go”. 

In doing a mental run-through to try to figure Why I get such good results, I thought I would mention a couple simple things. 

Before I start tapping, I tell the Person that there is 2 Important parts to this technique, 1st is Aiming.  The better the Aim, at getting into the FEELINGS, the Better the results.  You want them in a sense to forget about you and what you are doing, and get associatted INTO the Feelings.  It is important to get them to just Try the technique without going META and thinking about how and why it will/wont work. The 2nd thing is the Swish Pattern at the height of their Peace Breath.  I tell them I will be asking them to goto a Happy Place, and I ask them to find a memory or thought that makes them feel Happy, Peacful, Loved… the better this thought makes them feel, the quicker and easier the process will be.  And i wait for them to decide on one.

As I progress through the tapping points, i remind them to Really Focus on the Problem area, and might motion towards it and make a painful face to try to draw them back into the Associatted Feelings.

I dont always remember to do the Tree, Roots, Dies stuff, but Always start with tapping between the Eyebrows and Saying.. “Even Though, I FEEL Pain in my ?area?,   I Deeply and Completely, FORGIVE MYSELF!  I deliberately separate Forgive Myself as it usually throws them into a quick Mind Spin as you can tell by the rapid eye movements to differnt eye positions, and the slight stall in their speech.  Sometimes they have a Hard time saying Forgive Myself, so I will say it again in a Stern Matter of Fact Voice to get them to say the words.  Then say “Focusing on your Pain/Ailment, lightly tap on your Temples and say Let it Go” and Motion to the Afflicted area and cringe in a Painful dispay.  “Feeling your Pain at this level for the last time, I want you to lightly tap on your cheekbone and say Let it Go, Tapping on your collarbone, say Let it Go while you Focus on your Pain, Now grab your wrist and take a deep breath, and at the top of your breath I want you to remember your Happy Thought, see what you see,  think what you think, Feel what you Feel, and say Peace”  Then I ask “Now, where is the Pain?” Rinse and Repeat!

I hope this helps! 

If I had to narrow it down to the one thing that I do differently, I would say it is in my KNOWING that it is going to work.  My Faith in the Process.  My Experiences have been AMAZING, and I draw from that!

Oh and getting Rapport with them before starting is very helpful too, but not mandatory!  It has worked for people that you could tell were resisting, and they only resist until their 1st shift, then they are Perfect Pupils!

Namaste

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.