fbpx

What a Beautiful Loving Day!

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain What a Beautiful Loving Day!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Happy New Year!

I am in SUCH a LOVING MOOD Today!  I have been working on staying in the Emotion of LOVE to make it a 24/7 Automatic Process of MY Subconscious.  The REAL test is IN your Reactions to Stress Circumstances.  Learning to put EVERYTHING thru A LOVE Filter, before Responding to a situation.  Its about meeting adversity WITH LOVE and TRUTH.

When I recognize active Triggers, I try to think/tap them away ASAP!

Results Truly get Easier and Faster with Practice.

This year (2013), my New Years Resolution is NOT about giving something up, BUT in Gaining MORE LOVE in EVERY area of MY Life.

I BELIEVE, the Better you LEARN the Concept of UnConditional LOVE, the BEST you LEARN to HEAL ANYTHING!

I dont think it is a coincidence that EVERY Mode of Self Improvement INCLUDES BELIEVING!

What you Believe, You are…. What you Believe, You attract…. What you Believe…..etc!

I guess what I am trying to say is….  ” What you Believe about Believing, limits or Grows your Belief, and learning to Believe FULLY, will transform YOUR life into Potential.  Believing in YOUR Potential and acting on it produces Better/Best Results.

Work on Yourself in Any/Every area as a GIFT to Yourself AND Others, because the MORE you LEARN to FULLY LOVE YOURSELF, the MORE you “CAN” LEARN to Project THAT LOVE to Others!

I KNOW A SECRET……???

YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Peace and LOVE to ALL!

wand woman
    Participant

Hi Completely Healed!

Thank you for sharing your stories.  I feel very inspired.  Please continue to share.

Karen Stallings
    Participant

I have just spent the last 2 or so hours devouring your post-completely healed! I am sorry your last post was January 1. I’m hoping you will post more soon. Thank you!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Due to a Computer Glitch, my next Post was Deleted!  Oh MY!

I will try to reconstruct it later, but for now, a Simple Poem that came to me…..

No Secret to Healing….

Everything Exists,

Yet nothing is Real.

Its all in your head,

and Triggers HOW you FEEL.

There is NO SECRET to Healing,

cause Pain, Illness, and Dis-Ease,

Are the LIES that YOU HOLD.

So, just LET THEM GO,

For YOUR PEACE!

by CompletelyHealed

Thanks EVERYONE for your Support, now if I could only get Robert Smith to Acknowledge my SELF Certification and let me in the FaceBook Certified Group!  Any help would be appreciatted!

Peace and LOVE to ALL!  past-present-future

Kim Calkins
    Participant

Completely Healed,

I am so jazzed and inspired by you.  I do hope you post more.  I only discovered this forum last night and spent most of today reading your posts.

I feel so hopeful that the pain that I have been experiencing will be completely gone.  I tapped last night on my knee joints.  Today, I effortlessly walked up and down our stairs 4 times.  That's 4 times more than I've done in 6 months.  ***Just to note that when I started writing about my joints just this minute, I started having this really intense pain in my left knee.  What's THAT all about. hmmmm.

Today I tapped for about 45 minutes for my left foot until I had to go out.  It was much easier walking after I went out.  I would estimate that the pain level was reduced about 50%.  And both knees were still pain-free from tapping for them last night.

I really appreciate your “tips” Completely Healed.  I had trouble connecting an emotion or an issue to the pain that I am experiencing.  So I just targeted the pain itself and stopped struggling over the emotion.  Then something happened about 30 minutes into tapping for the foot pain.  I suddenly smelled the strong smell of cigarettes just for an instant.  That smell propelled my mind and my memory back to a flashback of being abused when I was a very, very small child.  I am 61 years old now.  That kind of occupied my mind for the remainder of the time I tapped. I felt like I was in some sort of zone up until this moment and it felt so good.  I suspect that the foot pain and the flashback are related perhaps. But the smell of those cigarettes kind of got me all scrambled up.  But I still had a reduction in pain in my foot. 

Thanks for being so open to us on this forum.  I hope all is well with you and that you continue practicing being an Earth Angel for so many.

Many Blessings to You,

KRC

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thank Yous'e for the Kind Comments!

Keep at it and you will Find TRUE HEALING of Anything/Everything! 

Cause THAT is the TRUTH.

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

MY 1st experince with fasterEFT was ELIMINATING a Severe headache in about 90 seconds. I had bookmarked the video because I had read something about something mental working on getting rid of headaches, so I was Open to the Idea, and wanted to Experience it for myself without pre-judgement. When I experienced my Headache moving from the top of my head, down the back and out my mouth with my Peace breath, like it was Jello, I FREAKED OUT for a good 45 minutes. But I could NOT DENY, that it WORKED! That BELIEF, snowballed to quicker and better results as I progressed to ELIMINATE my FibroMyalgia COMPLETELY in total of 2.5 hours from viewing the 1st video!

My experience is this… tapping ALWAYS works! In the begining, we sometimes hold a bit of doubt… doubt if this is real?.. doubt if we are doing it right?.. doubt our own understanding? But take it from ME and the Testimonials on Robert Smith's Youtube channel, It IS REAL, it DOES WORK, and it WILL WORK for YOU!

The WHOLE success pattern begins with changing the SubConscious's Limited Programming aquired from LISTENING IN on you Conscious Thoughts. The SubConscious's Programming, will ALWAYS win over your Conscious Intentions. Your CORE BELIEF SYSTEM/SOUL is the Learned Programming OF the SubConscious Mind. When you think something or practice something enough, it becomes an Automatic Process held and used by the SubConscious Mind until tightened or loosened by the same.

It only takes 1 Major shift in your Awareness to Realize that this IS the Begining of your HEALING! You CAN Change Anything/Everything about How YOU Feel. Each time you TAP, you Lessen the HOLD that the Painful Thought holds. In a way, the Results received are DIRECTLY related to your BELIEF in it Working. The ACT of tapping counts as a Belief in Your betterment, so minimally you will get some reduction, although, not always noticable.

Peace and LOVE to ALL  (past-present-future)

Participant

Hi, Completelyhealed,

I just read your posts and I have to say you are sooooo inspirational.

I came across FEFT about a year ago and I'm going to Belfast in a couple of weeks for Training I.

My dream is get rid of all my pain and help others like you do!

What a gift you are to all these people you come across! This is priceless!

Please, continue to share!!!

Love and Peace!!! Laugh

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

CompletelyHealed said

Happy New Year!

I am in SUCH a LOVING MOOD Today!  I have been working on staying in the Emotion of LOVE to make it a 24/7 Automatic Process of MY Subconscious.  The REAL test is IN your Reactions to Stress Circumstances.  Learning to put EVERYTHING thru A LOVE Filter, before Responding to a situation.  Its about meeting adversity WITH LOVE and TRUTH.

When I recognize active Triggers, I try to think/tap them away ASAP!

Results Truly get Easier and Faster with Practice.

This year (2013), my New Years Resolution is NOT about giving something up, BUT in Gaining MORE LOVE in EVERY area of MY Life.

I BELIEVE, the Better you LEARN the Concept of UnConditional LOVE, the BEST you LEARN to HEAL ANYTHING!

I dont think it is a coincidence that EVERY Mode of Self Improvement INCLUDES BELIEVING!

What you Believe, You are…. What you Believe, You attract…. What you Believe…..etc!

I guess what I am trying to say is….  ” What you Believe about Believing, limits or Grows your Belief, and learning to Believe FULLY, will transform YOUR life into Potential.  Believing in YOUR Potential and acting on it produces Better/Best Results.

Work on Yourself in Any/Every area as a GIFT to Yourself AND Others, because the MORE you LEARN to FULLY LOVE YOURSELF, the MORE you “CAN” LEARN to Project THAT LOVE to Others!

I KNOW A SECRET……???

YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Peace and LOVE to ALL!

What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING YEAR!

Last Years Resolution ….

“This year (2013), my New Years Resolution is NOT about giving something up, BUT in Gaining MORE LOVE in EVERY area of MY Life.”

…was the BEST CHOICE and PROVED to be VERY ENLIGHTENING! So much so, It has become a Permanent LIFE CHOICE!

Peace and LOVE to ALL (past-present-future) <<<< Secret to ABUNDANCE in Health, Wealth, AND Happiness!

Kimmy Winston
    Participant

Dear CompletelyHealed,

I just LOVE reading your posts! Pure enthusiasm and zest for living come through from you in your words, it’s so fabulous to see such positivity and harmony here!
    I am a new member to this forum, and have been practicing EFT for several years, and i am always thrilled to meet a new ‘EFT Friend’ and to share this incredible technique with others around me, I just know i’m going to love this forum!
    It’s astonishing how quickly this healing modality has taken the world by storm in recent years, and i believe it is only because of it’s ‘greater good’ that it has achieved such high success.
    Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and insight.
    Bless.
    Kimmy
    Smile

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thank YOU SOoo much for the BEAUTIFUL Post!

I introduced fasterEFT to MY Instructor of Hypnosis, NLP and TimeLine Therapy and One of his Patients today! He had heard that I have been having such Miraculous Results with Pain and Physical Sensations, that he called me for advice on a Patient that he was unable to Shift from Constant Sinus Pressure in the Facial area for over 20 years and multiple surgeries and treatments, rated at a Constant 4 of 10. Keep in Mind… NOTHING has Helped BEFORE!

He set up a Conference Call and Muted his Mic after the introduction to follow along. Since I was explaining Stuff as I went along so they would Both be able to Use this WONDERFUL TOOL after we hung up, it took about 40 Minutes to Bring her Discomfort to about 0.5 on the SUDS10 Scale.

The next Morning he Forwarded an INCREDIBLE Testimony from her stating…

…. Thank You and (CompletelyHealed) so much for the great Pain clearing session. I repeated the process before going to bed. The pain is almost Completely Gone! It is a mere shell of what it was. This is terrific!! And I will spend some time with it tonight to clear the remainder.

Thanks again for this GREAT TOOL!
    XXXXXXX

WooHoo! Thats WHY fasterEFT is taking the World by Storm… IT WORKS!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING DAY!

While thinking of STUFF that I am THANKFUL for today, I Realized how Carla played such a HUGE role in Expanding “MY” Learning and Knowledge about EVERYTHING! As I Re-Read thru THIS thread, I was able to Re-Call “MY” previous understandings or Beliefs, and how I was limiting MYSELF by BELIEVING in such a way. Carla helped ME to KNOW BELIEVING and IT’S Effects on OURSELVES. She HELPED ME , to think of things in entirely different ways, to try new things, to EXPAND my BELIEFS, to CHANGE MY Beliefs, inevitably Helping Me Change ME!

In trying to SIMPLIFY the “Poof-GONE!” Technique of Healing so Carla could incorporate it into Her KNOWING, as a resource of Change to Heal Herself, and Others… I found what appears to ME, to be ABSOLUTE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and TRUTH! As I aspire and take steps to KNOW this STATE of BEING, to BE this STATE of KNOWING, I have PONDERED in this GREAT UNKNOWN Source of the ALL?

Today I asked for SIMPLICITY, and this is What I brought back… I HOPE it helps ALL find “Poof-GONE! Healing”!

The SECRET to CHANGE…

…learn the Presuppositions of the BELIEF System you DESIRE, and BELIEVE…. IT is entirely YOUR CHOICE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Carla! XOXO

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

I have been Pondering the recent message ….

The SECRET to CHANGE…

…learn the Presuppositions of the BELIEF System you DESIRE, and BELIEVE…. IT is entirely YOUR CHOICE!

I LOVE to play around with the WORDS to see if it is TRUE from different Angles, which helps ME to Understand things MORE Completely! Maybe it will Challenge and Expand YOUR definitions too?

So WHAT we currently Experience, is OUR CHOICE, by WHAT we Pre-suppose to be TRUE, Where our Pre-suppositions ARE OUR BELIEFS. Thru DESIRE, we can CHANGE our EXPERIENCES by CHANGING our BELIEFS.

Pre-Suppositions = Beliefs = OUR Percieved Truth

Change Experiences = change Beliefs = Changed perception = Change

I BELIEVE it is ONLY considered a SECRET, because MOST People DO NOT TRUST in IT, because it is SOoo SIMPLE!

It USUALLY just takes someone to come OFF of their META – HIGH HORSE, and BELIEVE. Which brings me back to a Previous state of Knowing about Belief itself…

What you Believe about Believing, limits or Grows your Belief, and learning to Believe FULLY, will transform YOUR life into Potential. Believing in YOUR Potential and acting on it produces Better/Best Results.

Where YOUR Potential = Your DESIRED State or Experience

Any Questions?

Cool Peace

wand woman
    Participant

Hi Completely Healed,

I would love to read more stories that you’ve experienced using EFT. Also could you maybe give more scripts and techniques because it’s amazing how fast it works when you are helping other people.

I am trying to use it for Rheumatoid Arthritis / inflammation, but haven’t felt results yet. The testimonials you give are so inspirational, so I like to read them.

Have any updates and/ or changes to your methods?

Also, do you remember some of the things you tapped on to heal from Fibromyalgia?

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thank You for the Beautiful Post!

The BEST advice I think I can give you is…. Dont complicate the Process! I have pretty much used what I have posted, nothing new except MY attitude! I am BEYOND Believing that you can HEAL ANYTHING/EVERYTHING using fasterEFT, I KNOW IT! Before you ask, NO, I have NOT Healed Everything yet… YET!

Post #2 of this thread, I mentioned the Friends Wife who had Crippling Rheumatoid Arthritis. She was Pain FREE and had better usage of her fingers/hands within minutes. After the Tree/Roots metaphor, we immediately set-up with…

” Even though I FEEL Pain in my Hands, I DEEPLY and COMPLETELY Forgive Myself” while tapping between the Eyebrows, and followed through with “Let it GO!” for the Rest of the round and ALL subsequent rounds, just “Let it go”. It is not in the WORDS, the MAGIC is in YOUR HEAD with your Thought Process and FEELINGS!

The first time I used fasterEFT, was on a Headache… I FREAKED OUT because it WORKED! I was able to quiet my Critical Mind enough to attempt with an Open Mind… an ALLOWING Mind. Whatever will be, WILL BE… get it?

Then I watched one of the Pain videos, and borrowed benefits for ALL my Pain locations for about 2 more hours… HEALED! I dont remember which video, it really doesnt matter! You can pick just about ANY of the Videos and Borrow Benefits… think of your trouble and Tap along.

Our Critical Mind is VERY POWERFUL! I Believe it is the ONLY thing that stalls improvements while attempting fasterEFT. Perhaps you could work on some Lessor changes to BUILD your Confidence, cause results go up as QUICKLY!

Finding “Shifts” is addictive, and they get Easier and Quicker with Practice!

Pain is the LIE you are telling YOURSELF! You GOT THIS! EVERYONE can DO IT!

Peace

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.