What a Beautiful Loving Day!

Home Forums FasterEFT Pain What a Beautiful Loving Day!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thank You for the Beautiful Post!

The BEST advice I think I can give you is…. Dont complicate the Process! I have pretty much used what I have posted, nothing new except MY attitude! I am BEYOND Believing that you can HEAL ANYTHING/EVERYTHING using fasterEFT, I KNOW IT! Before you ask, NO, I have NOT Healed Everything yet… YET!

Post #2 of this thread, I mentioned the Friends Wife who had Crippling Rheumatoid Arthritis. She was Pain FREE and had better usage of her fingers/hands within minutes. After the Tree/Roots metaphor, we immediately set-up with…

” Even though I FEEL Pain in my Hands, I DEEPLY and COMPLETELY Forgive Myself” while tapping between the Eyebrows, and followed through with “Let it GO!” for the Rest of the round and ALL subsequent rounds, just “Let it go”. It is not in the WORDS, the MAGIC is in YOUR HEAD with your Thought Process and FEELINGS!

The first time I used fasterEFT, was on a Headache… I FREAKED OUT because it WORKED! I was able to quiet my Critical Mind enough to attempt with an Open Mind… an ALLOWING Mind. Whatever will be, WILL BE… get it?

Then I watched one of the Pain videos, and borrowed benefits for ALL my Pain locations for about 2 more hours… HEALED! I dont remember which video, it really doesnt matter! You can pick just about ANY of the Videos and Borrow Benefits… think of your trouble and Tap along.

Our Critical Mind is VERY POWERFUL! I Believe it is the ONLY thing that stalls improvements while attempting fasterEFT. Perhaps you could work on some Lessor changes to BUILD your Confidence, cause results go up as QUICKLY!

Finding “Shifts” is addictive, and they get Easier and Quicker with Practice!

Pain is the LIE you are telling YOURSELF! You GOT THIS! EVERYONE can DO IT!

Peace

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Deep Thoughts

Ever since I found Healing, I have found a Gift in Writing down my thoughts. I have never kept a formal Peace Journal, but I DO have several Notebooks around the House to write down my thoughts, as I FEEL them. In reviewing MY Notes, I have Noticed HOW they have HELPED to shape MY BELIEFS. I say Help, because NOT ALL CHANGES were what I consider to be initially Positive but EQUALLY REVEALING!

One day, I was reviewing my Notes, and it came to ME how writing things down, helped to break thru the Critical Mind and allow the INSTALLMENT of Beliefs, quicker. So I projected something down on Paper, that I believed would help improve my Stamina throughout the day.

This is more of a case of… Be careful what you wish for? Or Perhaps, be MORE SPECIFIC in your Self Programming? Here is the portion of writing I am referring to:

“At the end of the day, I feel MOST Self Satisfied when I have just enough energy left to do the things I need to do, then want to do, with NO Energy left to disturb my Sleep, which is filled with LOVING thoughts….”

Although, I DID have MORE Energy during the Day, I found MYSELF even MORE DEPLETED in the Evenings! When I reviewed the writings, I IMMEDIATELY KNEW what I did, by INSTALLING “NO ENERGY LEFT” as a POSITIVE REWARD. My Reward was more of a Drain. I am RE-WRITING the LIFE Statement as it should be… Self, Future, Positive!

The REAL REWARD came from LEARNING the LESSON!

The SubConscious Mind will GIVE you EVERYTHING you tell it, just NOT always in the way you expect!

If YOUR LIFE STATEMENT in NOT giving you ABUNDANCE in ALL, RE-DEFINE IT!

Peace and LOVE to ALL (past-present-future)

wand woman
    Participant

Dear Completely Healed,

Thank you so much for your advice and tips! I am going to keep tapping an not give up. You are so inspirational!Laugh

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Another Beautiful Loving Day today! Everyday that I can help someone “change their mind” about pain, is a GREAT ONE!

I remeber a few years ago, trying to build up the courage to share fasterEFT with someone else in NEED! Now, I get so MUCH JOY from Freaking people out by showing them the Power of THEIR Mind!

While at the CheckOut, a casheir was telling another about her HeadAche and before she got the words out of her mouth, I was allready prepping her for Relief! They were barely old enough to have jobs (IDK), so I adapted my approach saying… “No Way, your not gonna believe this, but I learned this mind technique thingy that will take it right away! And it seems to always work, its real simple, can I show you how to do it?” Of course she said YES! or I wouldnt be using this as an example? Anyways, then I told them that there was 2 important parts, focusing on the headache while we did a little routine with out upper chakras, and then focusing on something Peaceful and Loving… then we did a ratherquick round of tapping with… even though I feel pressure in my head, I deeeply and compleeetely Forgive myself… its good to let it go… its ok to let it go… its time to let it go.. deep breath… happy thought… PEACE… NOW where is the pain? With a stunned look on her face she Testified that it went down alot, avoiding a number, so I asked again… how would you rate the Pain now? And she replied a 2 or 3! WooHoo! She was ok with that and ready to leave, and I said “Hold ON!, Check THIS OUT! Having her do 1 more round and it was GONE!

Then I told her how I went to Work on myself after my first experience with fasterEFT and a HeadAche to clear ALL MY PAIN (subliminal suggestion).

But the thing that excites ME the MOST, is…. there was NO thoughts of rejection, no thoughts of Failure, no thought whatsoever, I just jumped into Healing Mode and it was Over in about 1 minute from the moment she said she had a Headache!

When I left… MY HEAD was spinning because it happened so fast… and ALL ALONG… I KNEW what the outcome would BE! Deep Down, Inner Belief, Knowing… she would SUCCEED!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LOVING DAY!

Tanya Vlasova
    Participant

Hello,CompletelyHealed,
    Thank you very much for all your posts here-they are very inspiring. Have you had any experience of working on lightheadedness? I have had it for quite a while-it is as if my head is full of smoke,fog,clouds. I have it while walking only.It is getting worse outside. I will appreciate any advice. Thank you very much in advance.Sincerely,Vlatat

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

Thank You for your response vlatat! After allowing MYSELF the day to ponder your post, I decided to sit down and start typing out possible responses. What I came up with may be too general for YOUR situation, but I felt it may be helpful to someone, even if only MYSELF, as I feel GOOD about it!

Your subconscious mind is CREATING this FEELING to PROTECT your WAY of THINKING? Since you are EXPERIENCING something that you FEEL is a PROBLEM, there is a CONFLICT with-in your SubConscious PROGRAMMING.

Lets look at one way we CREATE Pain, Illness, and Dis-Ease….

Take 2 Seperate Beliefs…. We can call them Belief A, and Belief B…

Belief A is your Beliefs towards your Family… lets assume you are the type of Person who tries to LOVE them UNCONDITIONALLY! Guiding them towards a Happy, respectable future.

Belief B is your Beliefs towards ANYONE trying to HURT your Family? From your past experiences of others being hurt, perhaps you and/or your Family have been hurt directly? Even stuff in TV and Movies where YOU searched YOUR Soul for a hint at how you would handle it if an Outsider pressed you. Basically, we FORM opinions, including of what they DESERVE as Punishment.

Now lets say we are put into a situation where these 2 unrelated Beliefs are thrown together… i.e… someone in YOUR Family is attacking YOU or someone else in your Family… for simplicity, lets say one of your children is attacking another one of your children? Now, you have a CONFLICT of BELIEFS!

Normally you might want the MAX Penalty for someone attacking your Family, but you also try be Compassionate towards your own, and in this case, they are ONE person. Lets take this to the Extreme… Your child did something that resulted in your another childs HURT… STOP! Dont go there, just listen…this is only a pretend scenario…

When we are thrown into Conflict of Beliefs, we often search OUTSIDE of ourselves for HELP, and let OTHERS influence OUR BEHAVIOR. However you Respond, you are in CONFLICT with PART of YOUR Belief System.

Conflict CREATES Negative Emotions like Guilt, Blame, Sorrow, Anger… etc, AND Critical Thinking, wether aimed toward yourself or away at someone else.

It also CREATES UnCertainty to other similar Beliefs, to the effect that you are Unsure of YOURSELF and your ability to HANDLE… THINKING!

We CAN also consider the Negative Emotions and Critical Thinking that we STRENGTHEN as we ROLL it around in OUR HEAD to find Justification of OUR ACTIONS. Perhaps CREATING MORE Beliefs?

Now to make things SEEM even MORE complicated, dont forget that we have more than one form of Consciousness… Our Conscious Mind, and our Sub-Conscious Mind…which can be in Conflict with-in themselves or with the other.

OK, so where is this all going?

When you are IN CONFLICT with YOURSELF and DONT find PEACE WITH-IN, your Sub-Conscious Mind, working with-in your Belief System, can provide you with a way to AVOID CONFLICT. Something like a HeadAche, LightHeadedness, even something like Distraction during a Critical moment to deliver some Negative KARMA, Dis-Ease or Illness thru a reduction in your Immune System… Chunking UP, lets just call it a PROBLEM.

Also let me clarify, that ALL Conflicts are Conflicts WITH-IN YOURSELF. YOU are the THINKER, and your thinking CREATES the SYSTEM where problems CAN occur.

What do we DO to FIX ourselves?

Find PEACE WITH-IN by RELEASING your SET JUDGEMENTS, OPINIONS, Negative Emotions and Critical Thinking, so they can not MEET themselves in other BELIEFS. CHANGE YOUR MIND!

FORGIVE YOURSELF!

FORGIVE EVERY past THOUGHT!

Participant

Thanks Completly Healed…I liked your explanation about beliefs and conflict…Smile

Tanya Vlasova
    Participant

Hello,Completely Healed,
    Thank you so much for finding the time to write such a wonderful explanation.
    I have been tapping on lightheadedness for many months with no changes so far…
    I will keep tapping,
    Sincerely,
    Vlatat

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

WooHoo! What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING LIFE!

Tradition has made New Years a time of Resolution, as a reminder ONCE a Year to CHANGE THINGS about yourself that you FEEL needs Improvement. I BELIEVE that Most people FAIL at making lasting Changes because they DONT know how to keep the SPIRIT of CHANGE in their CONSCIOUS MINDS. NOT realizing that it takes CONSCIOUS THINKING to OVERRIDE the PREVIOUS programming done BY your CONSCIOUS THINKING, until we MAKE IT the NEW HABIT!.

Just as Robert Smith explains HOW we PROJECT the CAUSE of our PROBLEMS outwardly, as if the WORLD or something in it, is DOING it to US… comes the Realization that WE as OBSERVERS, only experience life, THEN DECIDE “WHAT” it Means to US by running it thru OUR Box of BELIEFS, and Opinions, and Judgements, and previous associations…. thus DEFINING “WHAT” and “HOW” and even “WHEN” we CAN Use it. Then store it away till TRIGGERED.

Lets face IT, even I USED to THINK that making Changes were ABOVE “MY” KNOWLEDGE BASE! We have CREATED SOoo Many MIS-BELIEFS ABOUT “CHANGE”, we DONT know what to Believe! So we dont, or we DO do it in a LIMITING WAY.

NOW, I am CONVINCED that ALL PROBLEMS start and end “WITH-IN” You, but WHO is YOU?

You is “the THINKER”, and everything OF YOURS is changeable! If you OWN IT, you CONTROL IT, YOU CREATED IT! Anything the YOU Created, can be UN-created, by CHANGING how you BELIEVE IT, by CHANGING how you “THINK” it.

Owning your thoughts, and directing them in a Positive Creative way to UN-BELIEVE your LIMITED THOUGHTS, so you can BUILD a BETTER BELIEF SYSTEM which SERVES you BETTER/BEST… THIS has been MY PRE-SUPPOSITION as I studied Healing… and I continue to gather PROOF of these BETTER/BEST Beliefs… that in a way… to ME… it has become AS TRUE as an ABSOLUTE LAW of REALITY. I CREATED a PERSONAL “CORE” BELIEF. I NOW FEEL it to be an ABSOLUTE TRUTH, and everything that could have been associatted with those BELIEFS, are being altered, as they become associated (in my thinking).

I am seeing a pattern here… I used this Pre-supposition to PULL MYSELF out of IT (Incorrect THINKNG)… by giving myself something BETTER/BEST to BELIEVE in, thus CREATING the environment where CHANGE is POSSIBLE, which altered my ACTIONS and THINKING to bring my attention to NOTICE Change, thus CREATING PROOF enough to bring about a REVISED BELIEF to Filter my PERCEPTIONS of MY Experiences. End RUSULT: I CHANGED!

The Catch-22 seams to be… in order to SEE the Problems get BETTER, you HAVE TO BELIEVE they CAN get BETTER, or you wont CHANGE the IT (Incorrect Thinking) that CAUSED the Problem to begin with?

For 2 years now, I have CHOSEN to see LOVE in EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. A Beautiful Day, turned into a Beautiful Year which is proving to BE a VERY LOVING and BEAUTIFUL Journey thru LIFE! I may have spent ALOT of time UN-Knowing STUFF, so I could RE-KNEW IT Better/Best, but it was WORTH every THOUGHT!

I am SOoo THANKFUL for Discovering the System of fasterEFT! The experiences and Results I have Witnessed TESTIFY to a TRULY WONDERFUL WORLD we live in!

WooHoo! What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING LIFE! & Happy New Year (LIFE)!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

WooHoo! Every Day is a Beautiful Day!

I have recently seen the problems that the regular EFT crowd is trying to CREATE for Robert Smith and FasterEFT… PoppyCock! Total BS! I am SOoooo Happy to have learned fasterEFT! I am STILL having INCREDIBLE and Quick results.

Another Case Study? OK

Today I picked up my daughters Saxaphone from the repair shop. I met an AMAZING man who has traveled the world playing the Sax. He has played with the Top names in the Sax world! While talking to him, he mentioned he wasnt sure how much longer he will play and teach because he was developing a TMJ pain that would spike to 8 of 10 while trying to play his sax.

BlahBlahBlah! Same ‘ol story… 5 minutes later he could not make it hurt anymore!

I cannot Witness for regular EFT, but FasterEFT is…. the 1st step to CHANGING your LIFE!

Thanks again Robert!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

WooHoo! What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING Day!!!

FasterEFT was NOT the 1st Alternative Therapy to facilitate a Paradigm Shift (New set of Rules about Reality) for ME, BUT it IS my GO-TO for Rapid Results! WooHoo!

I have noticed on occasion, that eliminating the Pain of Illness, sometimes Eliminates the Illness.

I would LOVE to Hear about YOUR (Everybody’s) similar experiences!

WooHoo!

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

I still come around often to talk with other people, compare experiences, teach, explain…. etc

Its been over 3 years since anyone has interacted with Me. …. BUMMER, cause I LOVE to SHARE!

Instead of trying to come up with something NEW for New Years ’18, I want to Re-Iterate this Previous Post, cause it ROCKS

…………………………………………………….
    WooHoo! What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING LIFE!

Tradition has made New Years a time of Resolution, as a reminder ONCE a Year to CHANGE THINGS about yourself that you FEEL needs Improvement. I BELIEVE that Most people FAIL at making lasting Changes because they DONT know how to keep the SPIRIT of CHANGE in their CONSCIOUS MINDS. NOT realizing that it takes CONSCIOUS THINKING to OVERRIDE the PREVIOUS programming done BY your CONSCIOUS THINKING, until we MAKE IT the NEW HABIT!.

Just as Robert Smith explains HOW we PROJECT the CAUSE of our PROBLEMS outwardly, as if the WORLD or something in it, is DOING it to US… comes the Realization that WE as OBSERVERS, only experience life, THEN DECIDE “WHAT” it Means to US by running it thru OUR Box of BELIEFS, and Opinions, and Judgements, and previous associations…. thus DEFINING “WHAT” and “HOW” and even “WHEN” we CAN Use it. Then store it away till TRIGGERED.

Lets face IT, even I USED to THINK that making Changes were ABOVE “MY” KNOWLEDGE BASE! We have CREATED SOoo Many MIS-BELIEFS ABOUT “CHANGE”, we DONT know what to Believe! So we dont, or we DO do it in a LIMITING WAY.

NOW, I am CONVINCED that ALL PROBLEMS start and end “WITH-IN” You, but WHO is YOU?

You is “the THINKER”, and everything OF YOURS is changeable! If you OWN IT, you CONTROL IT, YOU CREATED IT! Anything the YOU Created, can be UN-created, by CHANGING how you BELIEVE IT, by CHANGING how you “THINK” it.

Owning your thoughts, and directing them in a Positive Creative way to UN-BELIEVE your LIMITED THOUGHTS, so you can BUILD a BETTER BELIEF SYSTEM which SERVES you BETTER/BEST… THIS has been MY PRE-SUPPOSITION as I studied Healing… and I continue to gather PROOF of these BETTER/BEST Beliefs… that in a way… to ME… it has become AS TRUE as an ABSOLUTE LAW of REALITY. I CREATED a PERSONAL “CORE” BELIEF. I NOW FEEL it to be an ABSOLUTE TRUTH, and everything that could have been associatted with those BELIEFS, are being altered, as they become associated (in my thinking).

I am seeing a pattern here… I used this Pre-supposition to PULL MYSELF out of IT (Incorrect THINKNG)… by giving myself something BETTER/BEST to BELIEVE in, thus CREATING the environment where CHANGE is POSSIBLE, which altered my ACTIONS and THINKING to bring my attention to NOTICE Change, thus CREATING PROOF enough to bring about a REVISED BELIEF to Filter my PERCEPTIONS of MY Experiences. End RUSULT: I CHANGED!

The Catch-22 seams to be… in order to SEE the Problems get BETTER, you HAVE TO BELIEVE they CAN get BETTER, or you wont CHANGE the IT (Incorrect Thinking) that CAUSED the Problem to begin with?

For 2 years now, I have CHOSEN to see LOVE in EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. A Beautiful Day, turned into a Beautiful Year which is proving to BE a VERY LOVING and BEAUTIFUL Journey thru LIFE! I may have spent ALOT of time UN-Knowing STUFF, so I could RE-KNEW IT Better/Best, but it was WORTH every THOUGHT!

I am SOoo THANKFUL for Discovering the System of fasterEFT! The experiences and Results I have Witnessed TESTIFY to a TRULY WONDERFUL WORLD we live in!

WooHoo! What a BEAUTIFUL LOVING LIFE! & Happy New Year (LIFE)!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.