fbpx

What are the Correct Words used in the Tapping Process used by Robert Smith

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions What are the Correct Words used in the Tapping Process used by Robert Smith

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katalin Dávid 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tink1956 Aitken
    Participant

I read somewhere on here that there were specific words used on specific Tapping spots in a specific order used by Robert when Tapping as in :-
    EB- I release and let go all Sadnesses, Anger and etc etc all the way down to the collarbone and wrist.
    I realize it might not be that important but apparently in the Cert 1 of Faster EFT you have to memorize them in order.
    Could someone tell me what they are and on what points you use them on. I only ask this because I have seen and heard of many different things said while tapping .
    Also, when tapping on the collarbone point he says “AND EVERYTHING ELSE”. Does your mind relate to Your particular feelings or problems when you say that or what does it mean?
    Thanks

Katalin Dávid
    Participant

Hi, Smile

Words are not that important. What more important is, that always check if there is still something.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.