fbpx

When is next FasterEFT Practitioner Training I-II in USA, after February 2011?

Home Forums FasterEFT FasterEFT Certification Training When is next FasterEFT Practitioner Training I-II in USA, after February 2011?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Olivia Brown 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anna Banks
    Participant

Hi Robert,

I am interested in your FasterEFT Practitioner Training I-II.  I am not available next week to attend the one scheduled in Oklahoma.  When is the next FasterEFT Practitioner Training I-II scheduled in the USA?

Anna

Olivia Brown
    Participant

I am also interested in when the next training in the USA will be for Levels I-II. Thank you! Olivia

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Robert just posted training 8/1-8/5 in OK city for Level I-II!!!!!!!!   I am hoping to be there!

Olivia Brown
    Participant

Thank you Marianne! Well, I just might meet you there. I am thinking that I may be able to do it also! OliviaLaugh

Olivia Brown
    Participant

I have been saving for the August certification training for Levels 1 and 2…I was going to book my hotel and it no longer shows up on the main web site. I am hoping this was an oversight and it wasn't cancelled!! Can someone let me know? Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.