fbpx

Why is religion even quoted or cited in FEFT manuals?

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions Why is religion even quoted or cited in FEFT manuals?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CompletelyHealed 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I thought the idea of keeping these personal beliefs about religion or spirituality that you view OUT of the process and far away from associations from the process. One of the things that bothered the hell out of me was that robert mentioned that when you let go of things and begin to think clearer from a strong spiritual and evolved thinking, they he also claimed it was Christ’s model.

This ruined my day. This killed me in so many ways I couldn’t help but come here to vent because damn I was so into what was being read by me on the manual that after the first few instances of religious quotes about jesus, i was trying not to let it bother me so i can focus on the logic and mechanical portions of the process.

BUT GUESS NOW MY FUCKING SPIRITUALITY IS TIED TO THIS BELIEF THAT I CAN’T VIEW THE WORLD FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE ITS CHRIST’S FUCKING MODEL OF THE WORLD AND NOT MY OWN.

THANKS FOR FEFT, I MEAN IT BUT FUCKING HATE THAT YOU EVEN INVOLVED RELIGION! I’LL STILL TAP BUT THIS MAKES IT EVEN HARDER TO BELIEVE I CAN GET RID OF MY PROBLEMS BECAUSE NOW I CAN’T SEE HOW THE FUCK I CAN BE SPIRITUAL WITHOUT JESUS.

THANKS A LOT ROBERT. THANKS FOR FUCKING UP MY LIFE TODAY PAL. I SPENT MONTHS STARVING TO DEATH BECAUSE OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION AND FOUND FEFT AND STARTED TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT SLOWLY HELPING MYSELF TO GET IT GOING.

NOW IM FUCKED UP IN SIDE, I CAN’T SEE MYSELF HAPPY AT ALL, NOW I HAVE THIS STUPID FUCKING RELIGION SHIT IN MY HEAD ABOUT CHRIST “BEING THE WAY” AND ALL SORTS OF FUCKING STUPID QUOTES FROM PEOPLE AND NOW THE SOURCE OF WHAT i THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE MY SALVATION AND MENTOR (ROBERT) I ENDED UP TAKING HIS WORDS AS THEY ARE AND BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ISSUES WITH RELIGION THAT I WOULD HAVE ADDRESSED IN ANOTHER TIME WITHOUT IT POPPING UP IN MATERIAL THAT I WAS USING TO HELP MYSELF, I HAVE TO NOW FIGHT FROM WANTING TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT CAN’T EVEN THINK OR IMAGINE OR FEEL A LIFE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH JESUS AND BEING UNABLE TO SEE THE WORLD MY WAY, THEY WAY I LIKED WAY BEFORE I FEEL INTO THIS SHIT OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.

MONTHS, NO REAL FOOD, UNABLE TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY MINDSET, NO JOB, NOTHING. JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

im in a hole right now. and i just wanted to get out of this hell im in for once. just wanted to stop the crazy things that hurt me, the thoughts and fears. this is all killing me from within and now i can’t think of how i can free myself anymore.

i really wanted to be here in peace and now i can’t. i can’t because i listened to robert tell me that my spiritual model of thinking was that of christ and not my own, not my own individual divinity not my own view not my own spiritual power.

stupid fucking christ. i may have had issues with religion before but i put it down and tried to be understanding however this was too much for me. It got me at the worse time, or the best time if im a damn masochist.

I don’t know where to even start. this has hurt me too hard in a way that ruins whatever piece of myself i had left. i was holding on to robert’s words that spoke to me until he mentioned christ.

now im just a guy on the internet who is stuck and going to lose his life to some ideology that has never served him well. all he wanted to do was use what worked and eliminate and change the stuff inside but this is just too much for him.

this thing, took all the rest of my personal power away. i know it has to do with stuff buried in the past but why did your religious views have to be involved at all in the materials you have?

im stuck i dont know who i am now and i can’t seem to use logic to fight my way out and tell myself that what i pereceived is not real and its someone else’s perception of what i believe in.

i dont know anymore, i dont know what i can do now.
    i just cant stand this shit anymore.

i just wanted to be free and never have to come back to this place

CompletelyHealed
    Participant

“There is a Power in this Universe that is GREATER than YOU ARE, and YOU can USE IT”
    is a quote from Ernest Holmes, the writer of “The Science of Mind”. Most christians identify with Christ as the Source, because WE ARE Christians.

Others refer to this POWER as Universal Consciousness, or Budda, or etc…..

When SOMEONE (Robert or anyone) references Jesus, substitute “YOUR SOURCE” OF THIS HIGHER POWER! Even though I prefer to reference this Higher Power, as the Power of OUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND…. It doesnt really matter “what/who” you use.

If there was not a HIGHER level of Consciousness, then fasterEFT, Hypnosis, NLP, Timeline…… NOTHING could/would work! You would be left to your OWN CONSCIOUS ability, NOTHING!

Since I have Witnessed 100’s of Successful Treatments, I “ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE” ………

“There is a Power in this Universe that is GREATER than YOU ARE, and YOU can USE IT”

FACT: fasterEFT WORKS!

So is this CONCERN a PROBLEM for YOU, or is your CRITICAL MIND looking for an OUT? If you are having problems with your Critical Mind, 1st preserve the Learnings from the events, THEN Let them GO!

GOOD LUCK!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.