fbpx

Working with Money Issues

Home Forums Practitioners FasterEFT Client Case Questions Working with Money Issues

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Some of the people I talk with are looking for ways to improve their finances, and success. In fact, it's a rather universal theme in my “circle”.

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on helping people with money/success issues, general places to start…….  is it best to start right with the feelings in and around money and success?  Or do you start with their general “list”?

Perhaps I am having a bit of difficulty answering this question myself because it is the area I need to work on….. and that is probably why I am attracting people who want to work on that.   As I haven't mastered it (or even tamed it a little) I don't feel qualified to lead anyone else through it…….   so maybe I need to start on me feeling confident myself in this area?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Marianne

Marianne Strait
    Participant

LOL – ask and it is given?

On facebook I saw a great video that Grace put up…. and after I watched it I went to her youtube channel and what did I find?  a video on success issues!

Thanks!

Marianne

Robert G. Smith
    Keymaster

Anonymous

Thank you Robert and Marianne.

Robert's presentation last July is one of the best I've heard on how to shift by asking better questions. I have effectively used this process in manifesting more paying clients and income. Just the teaching in this seminar shifted me before he even got to the tapping demos. 

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8555926

Marianne Strait
    Participant

Thanks so much Grace!  I appreciate the link!

Keeping you and your family in Japan (and all there) in my prayers.

Marianne

Anonymous

Thanks for your concern, Marianne. My family in Japan is safe. They are near Osaka, which is in south central Japan. Hopefully they will not even be affected by radiation.

Love & Peace, Grace

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.