fbpx

You Are Holding It – Key To Changes

Home Forums FasterEFT General FasterEFT Questions You Are Holding It – Key To Changes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Danial 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Danial
    Participant

Hi there,

I just realized how crucial it is to continually keep affirming the fact that you are larger than your issues and that you are holding them. Smile

An affirmation I came up with was ‘I choose to be larger than my problems.’. As I keep affirming this throughout my day, I realized that this puts you into a higher perspective and allows you to really SEE that you are indeed HOLDING your problems. Smile

You will notice that it will become easier to aim and see how you know you have the issue without experiencing the problem where you cannot get out of the trance.

Peace

Danial

Fastereft.com
    Thesecretofdeliberatecreation.com
    Abraham-hicks.com
    Bulletproofexec.com
    Mandyevans.com
    Tonyrobbins.com
    Wofs.com

Danial
    Participant

I just realized that instead of the above explained affirmation, it is even more powerful to take FasterEFT’s own belief system and say ‘I choose to know that all my problems are internally created.’. Smile

And remember to use the defractionation processes as you are tapping. These are explained and shared in several posts in this forum. Smile

Another aspect of the tapping process I would like to share was that sometimes when we feel fear of tapping on a problem because the emotional charge is big, at least I had a tendency to tense up and unconsciously try to push it away, which created a hindrance in releasing it because I was not associating with it before tapping. But when I fully surrender to the emotional charge, which means I welcome it, then I am able to feel it as it is and change it. Smile I even consciously stop my breathing for a brief moment as I aim, because I noticed that stops all internal movement so that I notice everything inside me. Smile

Peace

Danial Smile

Fastereft.com
    Thesecretofdeliberatecreation.com
    Abraham-hicks.com
    Bulletproofexec.com
    Mandyevans.com
    Tonyrobbins.com
    Wofs.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.