This program is for ANY Upper Level Practitioner who would like to provide sessions at a Topical seminar.
To implement an organizational system for approved assistants at the training seminars. The aim is to run operations smoothly and efficiently, with a high degree of integrity and provide clear expectations for Upper Level Practitioners attending the events.
- To provide sessions, you must be a current FEFT and/or Eutaptics Level 4 or 5 practitioner.
- Certified Level 3 practitioners who have attending the Level 4 training may apply to be Assistants and can provide sessions upon approval.
Please ensure that you have contacted the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Assistant Program application before paying. Once approved, you can purchase your discounted registration.
What you get:
- It is advertised on every event page and follow-up email that we will have highly skilled Upper Level Practitioners at these events to provide sessions for an additional fee.
- You are able to provide flyers, cards and other promotional material for your personal business at the event.
- A special announcement will be made during the event to highlight the practitioners present who we have approved to provide sessions and support for this event.
- In addition to the support, promotion and endorsement from Skills to Change, you will also be able to attend these events to learn and grow in your own practice.
- You will be part of a wonderful team and gain skills that will undoubtedly help you run your own seminars and events in a better way.